Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington

Just got home from a Caribbean cruise i cant believe i was in fort lauderdale during otas and missed all of it. Wifi was too expensive (as was everything) with royal caribbean. Weather was brutal.

That said.....if Tannehill plays 16 games there is no question in my mind what will happen this season. And i am excited thinking about it everyday.

Dude no matter the weather, football is the last thing I would give a **** about on a cruise, ha ha

lol the rest of the 3 of you?
Yeah there’s three people in the world who doubt RT as the man to lead Miami to great things. Just three of us!!

You kid yourself.

No matter whether you are pro Ryan and non-pro Ryan, it is time to support Ryan with Ota's here and camp right around the corner. Fins Up!

No matter whether you are pro Ryan and non-pro Ryan, it is time to support Ryan with Ota's here and camp right around the corner. Fins Up!

I support the Miami Dolphins football team. If supporting the Dolphins means supporting Ryan, I will. If it means advocating to try and upgrade the QB position for the benefit of the team I support, I won't support him.

I support the Miami Dolphins football team. If supporting the Dolphins means supporting Ryan, I will. If it means advocating to try and upgrade the QB position for the benefit of the team I support, I won't support him.
Good morning. You are entitled to that. All I was saying support who we have in Ryan. It could be worse, we could have Jay again for another year. Let's see how Ryan and the team do this year. If at the end of the year there needs to be changes then so be it, but for now let's support them.
Thanks,
John

Yeah there’s three people in the world who doubt RT as the man to lead Miami to great things. Just three of us!!

You kid yourself.

yes-dear-png.12490

Back
Top Bottom