Gase: "Our offense has been garbage for 2 years" | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase: "Our offense has been garbage for 2 years"

I'm also tired of the chicken **** offense Gase has run this year. You can't trade for all new players, so something else has to give and that's the offensive philosophy.

Let's hope Gase wakes the F up and realizes he's not going to win every game by relying on the other team's kicker to miss a field goal or, God forbid, relying on our defense to win games for us.

I'm also tired of the chicken **** offense Gase has run this year. You can't trade for all new players, so something else has to give and that's the offensive philosophy.

Let's hope Gase wakes the F up and realizes he's not going to win every game by relying on the other team's kicker to miss a field goal or, God forbid, relying on our defense to win games for us.

Pretty much this, you know how many teams would love to have our talent on offense? Tons of em that are scoring more points than us with way less talent, wow we have just an okay OL and a crap te, almost every other position on o is loaded. Not only that but Asiata should have been an auto insert into guard but because he's just meh at best in pass pro yet gase doesn't play him, and he would greatly improve our run game which was the secondary reason we lost yesterday next to his play calling, not like we need pass pro anyways, gase never calls pass plays for longer than 2 yards anyways.

Its his chicken mindset that is the reason we are losing and I think the guys are getting tired of it, these coaches make excuses until every player is an all pro and then they STILL would blame the players, gase said his offense has been garbage for 2 years with plenty of talent on it, so what's his excuse, with all that talent, points at only one guy gase, YOU!

He was dejected and partially correct. Our offense has been garbage for two years except for games 5 through 16 last year (minus Rams and Ravens games where we stunk on offense).

Well for him it is two years, but for the fans, since 2000, on and off, a massive, stinky, dumpster fire. Some great defensive talent went through these doors, while the offense was, well offensive. Two years, and what pray tell have you done to correct it Sir. If I am not mistaken, this team will waste Jay Ajayi's talent as they have so many in the past. I cannot for the life of me understand it, but it is like the Dolphins are substituting, Wannstedt, for Camaron, Camaron for Sparano, Sparano for Saban, Wannstedt for Saban, Failbin for Camaron Frito, then rinse and repeat. It is literally the same over and over. And now if that is not bad enough, in walks Jay Cutler, for 10 mio. Nah we don't try to build up the Oline, get some quickness at safety, naaaaaah, lets get a guy, whom everybody knows that the moment things get tough, he will sit on the bench and pout, yup that's the ticket.

The Never Understanding Front Office Football VIPER

I think it's the players. He did say that he would find people who wanted to do it right and theybwoukd play.

Don't be surprised to see benches stars and new starters vs. The Saints. He wasn't talking about the defenders, but definitely the offense. Tunsil, Steen, I don't really know who all it is ... But changes are coming.

Seems to me he particularly mentioned too many penalties more than execution. IF there are changes, sounds like it's more mental discipline and missed assignments

We brought in Julius Thomas to create a seam threat down the middle with speed and size. We have no seam threat. That wildcard element is missing.

Get us a solid OL and a TE who can block and be a seam threat and we should be much harder to defend.

I feel like a broken record though ... I've been asking for this for like a decade or so straight now.

But I know what they are going to do ... just like they always do, skip the OL and TE and emphasize more DL and WR with our biggest resources. If they don't draft an injury prone OL in the first round it's almost always a strait bust.

Back
Top Bottom