Gators @ Bama | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gators @ Bama

I don't really the Urban Meyer offense, too gimmicky, it doesn't feel like it is as good as announced, watched them against tennessee and now, and they don't really look that well.

Quelonio said:
I don't really the Urban Meyer offense, too gimmicky, it doesn't feel like it is as good as announced, watched them against tennessee and now, and they don't really look that well.
give them some time to get it worked out

Poor Prothro. :(

That was worse than Theisman, Munoz, and Jason Kendall (baseball) if you ask me.

Poor kid.

Jimmy James said:

That was worse than Theisman, Munoz, and Jason Kendall (baseball) if you ask me.

Poor kid.
oh boy. glad i missed that... what happened exactly?

Jimmy James said:

Poor kid.

No doubt. I have never seen anything like that. It was horrible to watch.

Congrats Bama fans, you guys played one hell of a football game today. Good luck on the rest of the season and looking forward to seeing you guys again in Atlanta for the SEC Championship. It sucks to see Prothro go down like that, that was terrible, hopefully it won't be as serious as it looked.

I knew this was gonna be the toughest game for Florida. Everyone that said Florida would win easy hasn't seen much of Bama this year or last. Their defense is tough as nails, finished last year 2nd in the nation and picked up where they left off. Hats off to the Tide, they were definitely the better team out there today. Rematch for the SEC title!

kastofsna120 said:
oh boy. glad i missed that... what happened exactly?

Think Theisman or Munoz except the lower part of the leg was moving about in a sick and disgusting manner as he rolled down the end zone two or three times.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
I feel you homie...had this game close 24-28 gators

After getting the offense going the previous week, all be it agianst Kentucky, I figured they'd put some points. First time in like 13 years they didn't score a TD. :shakeno: They'll bounce back though. I fully expect a rematch for the SEC title.

Back
Top Bottom