Gators building top recruiting class in the nation. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gators building top recruiting class in the nation.

SpeedRush99 said:
As of right now, yeah. But once Tebow gets comfortable with the offense and all the weapons he'll have, LOOK OUT!

Personally Id love to see a Miami vs Florida national championship game

Miami always has a great defense

Florida will have a great offense

Miami will have a good offense

Florida will have a good defense

It matches up pretty well

«©òókîê ߥtë®» said:
Its a strange thing.Hurricane fans always look to the Gators as one of the their most hated rivals.

On the other hands Gators dont consider the Hurricanes to be one of their rivals.We have many other teams we would rather beat.

In fact I like the Hurricanes to win except when they play the Gators .
Its different with FSU.We do hate that stinking girls college.

:lol:

I agree. For me its Tennessee, I just plain hate them. Georgia is looked at as a big rivalry, but we own them. South Carolina could become a good one too. Then of course the Criminoles.

SpeedRush99 said:
I agree. For me its Tennessee, I just plain hate them. Georgia is looked at as a big rivalry, but we own them. South Carolina could become a good one too. Then of course the Criminoles.

I hate the Criminoles.Bowden had an expression on his face as though he was thinking about retiring after the beating they got.
:D

kastofsna120 said:
right now i'm sure the only thing bowden is thinking about is the ORANGE BOWL

Its better to be lucky than good. :lol:

Cuban Dave 9 said:
The Orange Metamucil Bowl that is...old friggin *******s
pretty ironic as florida state is starting more freshmen than anyone in the country

Miami will be back in full strength again next year, this 2 loss season is another rebuilding year :tongue:

I have no problem with the Gators, they are probably my third favorite team behind Miami and Texas (because Earl Campbell is like my second favorite player ever)

I might actually end up going to UF because I cant afford Miami :lol:

Poor Baby Cedric Benson stressed out

Bears rookie first-round draft pick Cedric Benson, who reported late because of a contract dispute and then missed much of the season because of injuries, says he plans to take time off to get away from football. The most important thing right now is to kind of relax and totally not even think about football … kind of escape from it.

Enjoy your bonus money Are there any Benson banwaggoners still around ?

«©òókîê ߥtë®» said:
Bears rookie first-round draft pick Cedric Benson, who reported late because of a contract dispute and then missed much of the season because of injuries, says he plans to take time off to get away from football. The most important thing right now is to kind of relax and totally not even think about football … kind of escape from it.

Enjoy your bonus money Are there any Benson banwaggoners still around ?

I will own up to it, I was all about Cedric Benson before the draft. Apparently I was wrong.

looks like he's taking a page out of Ricky Williams book....and i thought he was trying to detach himself from that!

stupid pick for the bears, Thomas Jones is good..... they could have used a corner on sunday.... Antrel Rolle?

Yea, he was my prediction for the Dolphins

THANK GOD WE DIDNT TAKE HIM

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

His Dudeness said:
looks like he's taking a page out of Ricky Williams book....and i thought he was trying to detach himself from that!

stupid pick for the bears, Thomas Jones is good..... they could have used a corner on sunday.... Antrel Rolle?

Shouldn't Beson do something in the NFL before you compair him to Ricky?? Ricky quit because he was the most overused RB in the NFL ever over a two year period. Benson han't even played half a season yet.

Back
Top Bottom