Get Darrelle Revis in 2014 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get Darrelle Revis in 2014

rutgers11

Rookie
Reaction score
Revis is be a free agent in 2014. Jets won' t want to pay him. He could turn our whole defense around.
I' m tired of seeing our weak corners like Nolan carrol, etc.. Getting brunt by Andre Johnson, etc. every game..
fins have not had an elite corner in forever.. In a passing league with Brady in your league, impossible to weak with weak corners like carrol.. REVIS WOULD BE THE DIFFRENCE MAKER FINS ARE DESPERATE FOR!!

Why would the Jets let Revis walk?

They're going to release either Revis or Cromartie this offseason. Regardless I rather see him play first and see if he will be himself. He injured his knee, tore ligaments on it, and plays a position that requires lots of twisting and turning.

Jet's are over the cap by 20 million and about 20 players are free agents this offseason that doesn't count on their cap. 9 of those players were starters for them this past season. They have to cut some players to be under the cap and then sign 25+ players with. If they cut the obvious 5 players (tebow, pace, scott, etc) they will go 12 million under the cap and will need to sign 25 players with 12 million.

That is why they might release either Revis or Cromartie. Too much money on defensive backs when they have too many players to sign. Or they can field a bunch of undrafted free agents next year.

Revis is also very greedy and he is back to himself he will want around 15-17 million a year, that's a lot of money for a corner!!
but miami has to do something, they will never win in a passing league with there weak corners who couldn't catch a cold!

Revis is be a free agent in 2014. Jets won' t want to pay him. He could turn our whole defense around.
I' m tired of seeing our weak corners like Nolan carrol, etc.. Getting brunt by Andre Johnson, etc. every game..
fins have not had an elite corner in forever.. In a passing league with Brady in your league, impossible to weak with weak corners like carrol.. REVIS WOULD BE THE DIFFRENCE MAKER FINS ARE DESPERATE FOR!!

You avatar overshadows your message. :lol:
I give it a Facebook "I like it".

Not interested in tying up 15% of the cap on a CB. I'd much rather spread the money amongst several solid players that contribute then 1 guy on the defensive side of the ball.

Get Revis in 2014 and then get him again in 2015, 2016, 2017, and until you get tired of the holdouts.

MEvis has the makings of becoming a China Doll diva with all the yearly drama attached to that. A bit over-rated but undeniably one of the 3 best CBs in the league, but is all that agita worth it?

You avatar overshadows your message. :lol:
I give it a Facebook "I like it".

Please, thats not an avatar...

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Revis is also very greedy and he is back to himself he will want around 15-17 million a year, that's a lot of money for a corner!!
but miami has to do something, they will never win in a passing league with there weak corners who couldn't catch a cold!

He is going to demand $20 Mill a year

Back
Top Bottom