Get ready guys! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready guys!

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
The schedule will be released shortly and brace yourselves for the NFL to make right and to keep teams relevant! The NFL wants to keep Josh Allen in the thick of things after the Diggs departure and the players they lost on defense. Also they never got the year long Aaron Rodgers hype they had hoped for. Look for us to have a couple of long difficult road games in a row. We will probably have a 3 game stretch of road games on Jupiter followed by games on Mars and Saturn. We will then return from Saturn for a Thursday night game in Arizona!! Then they can start the chatter of Tua cannot win vs difficult teams and circumstances!

The schedule will be released shortly and brace yourselves for the NFL to make right and to keep teams relevant! The NFL wants to keep Josh Allen in the thick of things after the Diggs departure and the players they lost on defense. Also they never got the year long Aaron Rodgers hype they had hoped for. Look for us to have a couple of long difficult road games in a row. We will probably have a 3 game stretch of road games on Jupiter followed by games on Mars and Saturn. We will then return from Saturn for a Thursday night game in Arizona!! Then they can start the chatter of Tua cannot win vs difficult teams and circumstances!
Cool. Another all in on the negativity thread. Thanks for contributing....

Cool. Another all in on the negativity thread. Thanks for contributing....

I don't see negativity in that post...seems more like facts...we do get screwed in scheduling, atleast it seems so. So what though...screw us....?....then screw you...we gotta go all out and put a hurtin on the league! FinsUp!

I don't see negativity in that post...seems more like facts...we do get screwed in scheduling, atleast it seems so. So what though...screw us....?....then screw you...we gotta go all out and put a hurtin on the league! FinsUp!
Doubling down on the negativity like it's queso dip. I see you, jack.

We got screwed last year?

Take a look at the scheduling...only one 1pm game first 5 weeks of season, cold weather teams get to use their advantage, why don't we....also, international game was our 9th straight game...the other teams either played early international games, or had a bye before it....and other things like 1 home game in September, during the hot part of season.

The league acquiesced the Jill's Mafia whining about being to fragile to play 1 pm games in September and early October in Miami. As a playoff team, and at that point 3 winning seasons in a row, we should have had better scheduling.

The season before we had back to back games on west coast, that's difficult for teams to endure, most teams didn't have that, and were some other things too. I'm not trying to sound whiny, but it does seem odd and targeted, especially after the Payton/Brady saga.

I agree the league is steering away from September games at 1pm in Miami; I remember back in the day watching teams wilt under that heat.
I always check first the Bills/Jets/NE games; if we play them on the road late, we better play them at home in Sept/October. I don't mind playiing them late in the season in Miami as long as they schedule the Jets/Bills/New Engl home games vs us early. Don't give any unfair weather advantages either way.
The only scheduling issue from last year that still rankles my rubber is the KC playoff game. A)Pea**** B)The wind chill in that game was nuts and if the NFL is preaching safety it shouldn't have been scheduled as a night game. Players and fans.

Take a look at the scheduling...only one 1pm game first 5 weeks of season, cold weather teams get to use their advantage, why don't we....also, international game was our 9th straight game...the other teams either played early international games, or had a bye before it....and other things like 1 home game in September, during the hot part of season.

The league acquiesced the Jill's Mafia whining about being to fragile to play 1 pm games in September and early October in Miami. As a playoff team, and at that point 3 winning seasons in a row, we should have had better scheduling.

The season before we had back to back games on west coast, that's difficult for teams to endure, most teams didn't have that, and were some other things too. I'm not trying to sound whiny, but it does seem odd and targeted, especially after the Payton/Brady saga.
Injuries screwed us last year. Plain and simple. Everything else is conjecture.

I agree the league is steering away from September games at 1pm in Miami; I remember back in the day watching teams wilt under that heat.
I always check first the Bills/Jets/NE games; if we play them on the road late, we better play them at home in Sept/October. I don't mind playiing them late in the season in Miami as long as they schedule the Jets/Bills/New Engl home games vs us early. Don't give any unfair weather advantages either way.
The only scheduling issue from last year that still rankles my rubber is the KC playoff game. A)Pea**** B)The wind chill in that game was nuts and if the NFL is preaching safety it shouldn't have been scheduled as a night game. Players and fans.

I’m 100% in favor of playing the north away games early in the year. No matter when we play at home it’s still much hotter than the other teams are used to.

Back
Top Bottom