Getting Closer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Getting Closer

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
I think this is the year where we see the Defence and we all say OMG were a beast but Offence needs work. I really believe Defence win Super Bowls, but that's not the problem. Its our Divison. Jets and NE are tough and well coached. One of them are a wildcard team and that leaves open only one spot. That's the problem but I feel this year we will no were getting closer and we are gunna no we have a sick defence and that's good to no. Sorry if I mis spelll . This is my dads account. I'm just 9.....................................GO DOLPHINS

Great post kiddo....glad to see the younger generation taking a real interest in Dolphins football!!

You are spot on that our Defense will be amazing and that Defense wins championships!!

The thing about being in a tough division is that the competition makes your team better...if you can compete every day with the Patriots, and the Jests challenge us (until they implode), that's a great thing as it gets us ready to face the other play off teams.

I see us ovecoming the Jets this year... Time and Henne will tell... I think the Pats take the Devision for a few more years... If Brady goes down for any reason then the Pats will crash and Burn and the Dolphins Pheonix will rise... :)

This is why be nice to draft a QB and get him ready when brady kicks the bucket. Lol

Defense is a big key to winning the Super Bowl but we at least need a QB that can mange a game for us and not give it away making bonehead plays over and over again. Henne will have his chance this season to show us if he can at least be that guy.

Back
Top Bottom