Giants' Coughlin investigated for violations: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants' Coughlin investigated for violations:

Disnardo

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Mods, move if you need to, I thought this was important to post, due to DW's possible firing at the end of last season...

Giants' Coughlin investigated for violations

"The NFL Players Association is investigating complaints about New York Giants coach Tom Coughlin's offseason training program."

CBS Sportsline Link

Some of us fans wanted him to replace DW, maybe we would have had a similar problem, since DW took it easy on players and Coughlin is a disciplinarian...

Just like every other UNION, it's a good thing but is turned into something laughable when "people" abuse the UNION.

This is a case of it.

A team coming off a 4-12 season is whining to the league because their coach is making them work harder this year. HA...I don't think Eli and Coughlin are going to take this team to the top any time soon. Maybe the Bachelor will step up.

These are the kind of players that you don't want in your team. Players that have a sense of greed and no sense of unity. This is a bussiness of course but it requires much much than just showing. It requires that your team finds success.

Brech is totally right. The Giants need to grow up and stop being pussies. This is ridiculous. They are coming off a 4-12 season and need to start growing some cojones. How ridiculous is this. I would be SEETHING if I was a Giants fan. Just get it done and stop *****ing. Damn, I'd like to be in a situation where I earned millions of $$ a year and then complained because for the 3/4 of the year that I have to work, I was being made to work that little bit harder because the previous year my work had been awful. This is what makes me puke about the modern day athlete.

Then I go and read the article about the Eagles back-up TB and return man Reno Mahe and how he works at his local burger joint during the off-season because he gets bored and he needs the money. And it makes you wonder why the Eagles are very good and the Giants are very bad.

Never underestimate attitude.

Wait until players start hiring people to take their place in contact drills.

I see an opportunity here for out of work stunt doubles.....

Talk about the tail wagging the dog'....The players are *****ing based on hearsay, from his history, not from facts....This is a result of going from a players coach (Fassel) to the opposite...Wake up G-men....get some b@lls....

Back
Top Bottom