Giants may move CB Bradbury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giants may move CB Bradbury

I think Jackson would be an upgrade over Jones. Howard + Jackson would be lethal from a bawl hawk perspective. Needham is also turning into a very nice piece and think he's got a future as a good boundary corner. That said, no way we go after Jackson. He's going to get paid well in FA and we've already got too much money tied up at the position.

I say we try to move Jones for Bradberry or something to that effect. But JC Jackson and X on the same team would give us the best DB tandem in the league.

I say the money can be used better elsewhere but both Bradberry and Jackson would be upgrade over Jones who had a huge contract

CB is about the last thing the Fins should be looking at... Unless you draft one that could enable you to trade one already on roster... Adding another Vet contract simply makes no sense whatsoever...

What’s up with all the cornerback post we have X,Jones and Needham also hopefully Igbo isn’t a total waste he’s still super young and corner is the hardest position to play. Some say it’s whatever but I don’t think it’s close given how protected qbs are and how much they handcuff corners

What’s up with all the cornerback post we have X,Jones and Needham also hopefully Igbo isn’t a total waste he’s still super young and corner is the hardest position to play. Some say it’s whatever but I don’t think it’s close given how protected qbs are and how much they handcuff corners

1. Corner is always a need.
2. Jones is likely going into his last season in Miami.
3. Howard is always an injury concern.
4. Justin Coleman isn’t good.
5. Nil Needham is a free agent.

Who had the most pass defended plays in the NFL for CBS last year?

Who had the most pass defended plays in the NFL for CBS last year?

1. Jackson (23)
5. Bradberry (17)
7. Howard (16)
8. Ramsey (16)

Byron Jones not on the list of top 25. But you know who is? Emmanuel Ogbah in a 5 way tie for 20th.

The only DL on the list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom