Gillette Stadium | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gillette Stadium

dolfanknox

Starter
Reaction score
as a dolfan i should know this since we see it every year. but does anybody know what is on the field at the 50 yard line at gillette. i am super confused on what it is supposed to be. thanx

dolfanknox said:
as a dolfan i should know this since we see it every year. but does anybody know what is on the field at the 50 yard line at gillette. i am super confused on what it is supposed to be. thanx

yea I always wondered myself

razor blades?

Ok, I don't feel so stupid. I was watching the game wondering to myself what it was.

jeremypatsbig-1.jpg

there in the end zone of this pic

If Im not mistaken..its the symbol of the post modern bridge and lighthouse they have built at one end of the stadium. Its supposed to reflect the historic and modern era's of Massachusets I believe.

finjim said:
you mean the logo??

Its a silouette logo of the bridge and lighthouse...its the grey one in the endzone pic.

BEing a huge dolphins fan, i took a trip actually to cape cod and on the way wantedt os top by our rivals stadium to of course spit on/area they play in i got up to the gate and i have an answer for you.

As you approach the PATS stadium teh front entrance has a type of bridge walkway that fans can walk along on another note the pointy thing sticky up that you see on the endzones paint is a monument/statue in front of the bridge that means something. of course its even in madden you can see this bridge way and the monument but of course you all just choose to not know this. haha.

it is a stadium logo of there bridge and lighthouse. Nice stadium too bad only times i have been there are for fins loses in cold or snowy weather. Wont go this year thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom