Ginn And Beck Jersey No. Posted On Phins Site | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ginn And Beck Jersey No. Posted On Phins Site

WRs should wear #s 80-89 only.

Enough of this 11-19 crap.

Is Keyshawn Johnson really that cool that he needs to be intimidated? he started this asinine NFL trend and Ginn is the latest fool to play along.

Here's to Ginn hopefully changing his mind and wearing, oh I don't know, #80 this year.

Looks like Ginn and BECK have already been given jersey numbers. Not sure if it has been posted yet but Ginn will be wearing 11 while Beck will be sporting 9. (Hope 9 isn't a bad omen (JAY FIEDLER ahem ahem!)

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/team/roster/roster.asp

I think Beck probably picked #9 because he likes Drew Brees. That's a good number for Cam ... since Drew is the most successful QB he's developed ... so far. Hopefully, Beck will make #9 THE jersey to get before long. :D

I'm not sure why Ginn picked #11 as his number.

Gotta admit Ted has some skinny looking legs ... like one of those antelopes in Africa that are so damn fast. The #11 seems appropriate I guess. :D

Is Keyshawn Johnson really that cool that he needs to be intimidated? he started this asinine NFL trend and Ginn is the latest fool to play along.

Here's to Ginn hopefully changing his mind and wearing, oh I don't know, #80 this year.

I don't care if he wears 00 as long as he produces.

Settle down there Tex.....

It's not a "trend".
The NFL was FORCED to allow WRs use 11-19 because some teams didn't have enough 80-89 numbers for all the WRs and TEs on the rosters.

They're not "intimidated" = scared (I think you meant "imitated").
Settle down......he's not breaking any rules.
He's allowed to pick 11-19 or 80-89, and he chose 11.......so what.

Yeah, those numbers should be for QBs. I'm also sick of single digit QB #'s. Single digits should be for punters and kickers. I hated #3 on Harrington. It made me think that he'd be crap in the red zone and we'd have to go for "3".

Too bad #12 isn't an option for Beck...

Yeah, those numbers should be for QBs. I'm also sick of single digit QB #'s. Single digits should be for punters and kickers. I hated #3 on Harrington. It made me think that he'd be crap in the red zone and we'd have to go for "3".

Too bad #12 isn't an option for Beck...
well then now is your time to rejoice. As with Fiedler, Beck's #9 jersey should proudly indicate his 9 points in the redzone :confused:

this thread is hilarious love the responses who gives a beeeep what number they wear

Gotta admit Ted has some skinny looking legs ... like one of those antelopes in Africa that are so damn fast. The #11 seems appropriate I guess. :D

You know who else had thin looking legs (in a football uniform)? Deion Sanders.

...but when you saw him in a baseball uniform (amongst baseball players), he looked like he had thick legs.

Speaking of Deoin: This is from Great Blue North Draft Report.

[SIZE=-1]"What the Dolphins are getting is perhaps the fstest pure football player since Deion Sanders."[/SIZE]

Back
Top Bottom