Giving Miami credit, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Giving Miami credit,

feelthepain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
This team played better today, they aren't ready to compete with the big boys, but they are improving in other areas. The last 5 years we woulkd lose games like we played the last three weeks. TS and company has this teams confidence level higher than it's been in a while. I was worried each of the last three weeks that Miami was going to lose each game, but they didn't. I think we are a fundamentally sound football team, with a few kinks that need to be fixed, but for the most part we are making strides to be a team that doesn't beat themselves. Our Defense is playing some really sound football and our offense manages to score enough points to win...aka balance.

I have had a few members here upset with me over expressing my opinion about the Fins and how they will play in those games, but my opinion was based on both fear and past experiences. I want to believe Miami would win those games I just couldn't allow myself to believe it for obvious reasons. Bottom line Miami has far exceeded my wildest expectations and we still have three games. Now I'm not suddenly gonna do a 180 and start talking trash before every game, but even if we lose every game from here on out I feel Miami has made big strides in the righ direction.

This is what you get as a fan wehn you stick it out through the rough times and remain loyal regardless. Of course I would love to see us win all the remaning games and win the division, but at this pooint that would just be icing on the cake. I'm greatful to see my team pull themselves out of the basement and return to respectability,

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!
clear.gif

amen my Phin brotha,amen...regardless of how the rest of this season goes...we are definitely on the right track....WOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

the division is the only way in to the post season i think

Back
Top Bottom