Glad I Found You | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Glad I Found You

Jacksonvilleguy

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop in and say, "Hi".

I'm a friend of Josh McCown and I know he is excited to be in Miami.

Welcome man, and tell Josh we are glad to have him :up:

I watched Josh play in high school and yes, I can say he is a friend as well as his entire family. He has a super attitude about Miami and I believe he will start at QB next season.

J-villeguy that is great to hear, and yes please do tell Josh about us at Finheaven.com and that we all hope he does really well with the Dolphins, and will be proud to wear that uniform. :up:

I have told his parents about FinHeaven and really how positive the board seems to be. I haven't seen folks trying to get personal and cut down players. I really believe Miami is going to have a turnaround season.

Fact is, I may see Josh this weekend (Easter). I'll tell him ya'll wish him well.

I have told his parents about FinHeaven and really how positive the board seems to be. I haven't seen folks trying to get personal and cut down players. I really believe Miami is going to have a turnaround season.

Fact is, I may see Josh this weekend (Easter). I'll tell him ya'll wish him well.

Good thing, tell them to come on board with us. This is a very friendly place, and has excellent management. I'm sure the Mods here will not allow personal attacks on Josh, but he does have to be thick skinned too. Not everyone will be "in love" with Josh.

Make sure to give Josh and his family a Happy Easter from all of us at Finheaven.com. :up:

Back
Top Bottom