GM League Draft Thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

GM League Draft Thread

I would have to agree with 17-0. I was thinking Udeze personally. But I guess this all depends on what the Saints are looking to draft at #9 :D

who woulda thunk that Gallery falls this low? Guess it shows how great of GM's we all are :lol:

If they have any sorta need on the oline then they gotta take Gallery who should have been in the 1-4 range.

IN a GM league like this, where guys are supposed to go in real life holds almost no bearing because of all the trades made, teams have different needs and target different guys when they move up, therefore others must fall.

if gallery goes to the bengals, hed be replacing either willie anderson, or levi jones, both high draft picks who have been solid performers. No way the real life bengals would make that pick

as for our league, it appears he deleted his thread in the GM page, at least i cant find it... must have been mad that all his lopsided trades got argued against. haha

Last edited by a moderator:
While i was researching the draft picks i actually checked out the trade history of the bengals and he traded levi jones to the jets.

fair enough, wish we had his roster up, but some people are just aholes... im assuming he didnt get an adequate replacement for levi, so gallery would fit, but i still say marvin jones wants a defensive player

Snickersbps said:
I would have to agree with 17-0. I was thinking Udeze personally. But I guess this all depends on what the Saints are looking to draft at #9 :D

Haha...thanks alot. Actually i've accepted a trade offer for the #9 pick. I'm just waiting on the vikings to post it. But had I stayed, Gallery would the man I wanted, even though it isn't a position of need for me. Too great of a value to pass up.

who woulda thunk that Gallery falls this low? Guess it shows how great of GM's we all are :lol:

GM League drafts are usually very unpredictable.

I do not believe the Texans have an active roster. They were not active in FA i dont think. If this is the case, you should pick for him. I looked at his roster and he has many holes. You should probably give him the best available player.
Ideas
Udeze
Smith
Robinson
Andrews
Harris

I think we should give him Udeze or Smith, they are the best available.

The eagles with the 7th pick Again...decide to go with an area of need and best available

and select DE Kenechi Udeze USC

let's get a couple more opinions on the texans. If we get their pick out of the way, the pats are up at 11 and 12, we should be able to breeze through those two with stan.

Hey Saint Greg, you gonna respond to my post as to the 114 pick belonging to GB? I not tryin to start anything, just dont uinderstand why you nor Stan respond when addressed. The thread was posted asking to verify draft picks, I did then nothing, I pm you then nothing, i post on several threads and then nothing. Dont know what I did to pizz you guys off? The only argument I got into was because someone flat out accused me of cheating and I didnt cheat. I have never done this before and so yeah made mistakes as a result of not being 100% sure how it worked. I aint gotta do this if ya want me out, its cool. Just let me know. I am not sure what the hell is goin on when noone responds when I ask a question. I wasnt trying to be a dik when asked if the threads were being updated, I had bids and wanted to know that they were officially mine yet thats all. I would have volunteered to do a position but wanst sure how it worked, the whole thing and wanted to sit back and watch thius year.

Whats up?

Lame, I missed the draft... What gayness.

Saints, i'll trade you right now. I'll give you LF, if you let me have your #9... Wow this is queer.

Back
Top Bottom