Go Denver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Denver

Peyton the old bastard proving he's the GOAT #2 (right behind Marino)

Denver inexplicably refuses to bench Ronnie Hillman and give more carries to CJ Anderson. Hillman is as utterly useless today as he was last week while Anderson was much better and they still limit Anderson to change-of-pace/3rd downs.

Good God Vonn Miller. Keep your feet and that's an easy TD.

Didn't matter. Two TDs for Daniels. Denver looks like a different team on offense from last week.

That missed XP by Gostkowski could really come back to haunt NE.

Denver DBs are hitting hard the pats receivers on every occasion lol

NE won't be running **** with their trio of terrible backs against Denver. Denver just needs to shut down the pass.

And on cue Brady 'runs' for 11 yards. Slowest 11 yards I've seen in a long time.

It just hit me. With pot legal in Colorado tailgating at Denver games must be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE won't be running **** with their trio of terrible backs against Denver. Denver just needs to shut down the pass.

And on cue Brady 'runs' for 11 yards. Slowest 11 yards I've seen in a long time.

I went to the bathroom, went to the kitchen to grab a beer and he was still running.

It doesn't matter what team does it but seeing Brady get planted and an INT is so glorious.

Beautiful play by Denver slamming Brady into the ground and forcing a bad throw and a pick. If amendola doesn't make that tackle, it's a disaster for New England.

Like I said, no matter how much they may struggle offensively, their defense is good enough to keep them in any game which makes them extremely fun to watch.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Looks like they're gonna waste it though.

The thing is how many more turnovers can Denver get because their offense has come to a screeching halt.

Boy Emmanuel Sanders killed that drive. Stopped running his route halfway through and he had no chance at the ball. Could have been 1st and goal.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Still, getting a FG for Denver before the half and getting the ball to start the 2nd is big.

Back
Top Bottom