Go Ladianian Tomlinson!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Go Ladianian Tomlinson!!!!!

The ***** was Jets coach for a day, then stuck it to Leon Hess, who passed away, and resigned while KEEPING the $1 million he got from Hess and then going to New England?
He told the Jets ahead of time that he wanted to be the Head Coach of the Patriots, so Parcells quit in order to keep Belichick around. The guy felt trapped, so he quit.

And how did Leon Hess get Belichick in the first place? Oh, that's right. He hired him as a place-warmer while he was tampering with Bill Parcells. Forgive me if don't shed any tears for Leon Hess.

And locking Mangini out of the Pats facility after he accepted the Jets job, the man couldn't even go in to get his stuff out?
So, if Brian Schottenheimer is hired as Head Coach of the Dolphins, would you let him into the Jets' facility to clean out of his office, and potentially take your playbooks, your scouting reports, your draft rankings, game plans, etc?

Let me put this another way. Romeo Crennel was allowed back into Foxboro to get his stuff. But then again, he wasn't leaving to go to a team the Pats would play twice a year.

The lack of respect after the 1st Jets/Pats game towards Mangini not even looking at him. The REFUSING to acknowledge Mangini's name in a press conference prior to the 2nd game. And yet again ANOTHER cold post-game move after a Jets win to where even his own players said he shouldn't of done that to Mangini!
They had a beef. Who knows if it was justified or not? That doesn't make Belichick the bad guy.

I gotta call BS on this one. I just went back and rewatched it.

Can anyone tell me which players did this? Some of you find it so easy to toss out freely "the Patriots" went out and did the dance, but it certainly wasn't the entire team, and whoever did it (which I still believe happened) was not even televised. But please, feel free to call them guilty without seeing them do it.

Stay classy!

And I also am still a LT fan. He seems like a good guy, and it was heat of the moment. I can't hold it against him, but to say he acted with class himself both at the end of the game and in the presser is hypocritical.

I'm sure he'll cool down later. He is an amazing player and he'll have more chances to win a SB.

I gotta call BS on this one. I just went back and rewatched it.

Can anyone tell me which players did this? Some of you find it so easy to toss out freely "the Patriots" went out and did the dance, but it certainly wasn't the entire team, and whoever did it (which I still believe happened) was not even televised. But please, feel free to call them guilty without seeing them do it.

Stay classy!

And I also am still a LT fan. He seems like a good guy, and it was heat of the moment. I can't hold it against him, but to say he acted with class himself both at the end of the game and in the presser is hypocritical.

I'm sure he'll cool down later. He is an amazing player and he'll have more chances to win a SB.

obviously the player was beyond site, and LT got mad right away. so unless he was smoking pcp before that, im sure he saw it. with that being said, i hate the pats, and think they have a few classless players on the team, including their head coach. but i definitely respect their entire franchise.

obviously the player was beyond site, and LT got mad right away. so unless he was smoking pcp before that, im sure he saw it. with that being said, i hate the pats, and think they have a few classless players on the team, including their head coach. but i definitely respect their entire franchise.

Cool, and you should dislike us. Re-read my post, I said I believe it happened, I just take issue with people saying, "the Patriots" as if they all did it. If a couple of guys did it, that does not represent the whole team. LT overreacted in the heat of the moment, and he certainly is allowed to, but to not shake hands with guys that didn't do it certainly isn't classy either.

My issue is that people are saying "the Patriots" without having seen who actually did it, because it wasn't televised.

*edit* - in addition, to pin that action on Belichick certainly isn't classy either.

Cool, and you should dislike us. Re-read my post, I said I believe it happened, I just take issue with people saying, "the Patriots" as if they all did it. If a couple of guys did it, that does not represent the whole team. LT overreacted in the heat of the moment, and he certainly is allowed to, but to not shake hands with guys that didn't do it certainly isn't classy either.

My issue is that people are saying "the Patriots" without having seen who actually did it, because it wasn't televised.

*edit* - in addition, to pin that action on Belichick certainly isn't classy either.

oh my fault, i read it wrong. but i dont think LT didnt shake a couple of their hands while he was tryin to get to the guy because he was heated and shakin anyones hands was the last thing on his mind. you can clearly see him shake hands with a patriot AFTER he walks the other way, so he wasnt just pushing them to the side because one of their teammates was dumb. and i dont think he over reacted at all. i wouldnt have a problem with anyone punching a player for disrespecting them like that. thats downright a disgrace for that player to do that.

and i dont know that LT was pinning the action on BB as much as he was just stating his opinion of BB. i do agree though he shouldnt have said anything, but since i agree with him, im glad he did.

oh my fault, i read it wrong. but i dont think LT didnt shake a couple of their hands while he was tryin to get to the guy because he was heated and shakin anyones hands was the last thing on his mind. you can clearly see him shake hands with a patriot AFTER he walks the other way, so he wasnt just pushing them to the side because one of their teammates was dumb. and i dont think he over reacted at all. i wouldnt have a problem with anyone punching a player for disrespecting them like that. thats downright a disgrace for that player to do that.

and i dont know that LT was pinning the action on BB as much as he was just stating his opinion of BB. i do agree though he shouldnt have said anything, but since i agree with him, im glad he did.

all good. To each their own. I know LT will cool down, and he will be back better than ever. He is one amazing RB.

I can\'t wait to see what the Pats players do after they lose.

He told the Jets ahead of time that he wanted to be the Head Coach of the Patriots, so Parcells quit in order to keep Belichick around. The guy felt trapped, so he quit.
So he took $1 million from Hess and AGREED to take the job then just quit and stuck it to the late Leon Hess? It was a total classess move. And if he didn't want the job, then just don't take it ,simple as that.

So, if Brian Schottenheimer is hired as Head Coach of the Dolphins, would you let him into the Jets' facility to clean out of his office, and potentially take your playbooks, your scouting reports, your draft rankings, game plans, etc?

What are you 10 years old? So have Mangini or someone else go in with Schottenheimer to clear out his belongings and let him go along his way if he does infact becomes Miami's head coach. Potentially steal, gimmie a break, listen to yourself, you're reeling.

They had a beef. Who knows if it was justified or not? That doesn't make Belichick the bad guy.
Yeah because in the playoff week all of a sudden Belichick mentions Eric's name because he realized how much of a ******* he was acting the whole time and didn't want his image to get any worse while getting this to blow over. His "hug" was a total joke, just another example of Belichick realizing how stupid he was.

Classless. Preach on Tomlinson.

Classless or not, the man puts together a team and coaching staff that wins. Something I wish we had here in Miami.

It's called a displacement of anger.

LT should be mad at his coaching staff and teammates for blowing a game they had a chance to put away more than once.

It's called a displacement of anger.

LT should be mad at his coaching staff and teammates for blowing a game they had a chance to put away more than once.

I disagree. That's like someone breaking into your house and stealing all your possessions. But you don't get mad at them, you get mad at the guy who invented your door lock.

He had a right to be mad at the Pats, but obviously people read it as misplaced anger because they lost. I don't think that was the case at all.

Back
Top Bottom