God is a Jets fan.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

God is a Jets fan....

AggieFin21

The 12th Man
Reaction score
There is no other explanation. I mean, if you got one I’d love to hear it. No, this isn’t a post to whine and complain and say “Forget it, I’m not a Miami fan anymore.†That will never happen. I bleed teal and orange (along w/maroon and white, see the name) and every Sunday I will dawn my #55 Seau jersey, fire up the grill and piss off my girlfriend by yelling at the TV and cheering for my Dolphins! But in all seriousness Fin Fans, can it get any worse? I ought to not say that and jinx the whole thing all together. But through all this I have to wonder if some higher power is involved. Did God just open up the heavens one day and say "You know what, I don't really like the Dolphins..."

While I don't consider losing Boston a crushing blow like losing Sticky Icky Ricky was (but good riddance to him anyway), can anyone remember a worse off-season for any team? I won't b*tch and I won't complain; I'm die-hard Miami fan and will still support my team no matter what. This must be what it felt like to be a Bengals fan in the 90's. Bengals fans, I feel your pain now and I apologize for all the jokes I made over the years. But through all this I have come to a conclusion...God is a Jets fan...

if god is a jets fan why have't they done squat in 30 years??

and why are their uniforms so horrendously ugly??

and why do they play in aswamp in new jersey?

why god??? why????

God has to be a Pats fan.

If he were a Jets fan then Pennington wouldn't have gotten hurt last year.

Think about it. The Pats get Bledsoe hurt then Brady comes out of nowhere. They have almost no running game and they win 2 of 3 Super Bowls. They have some of the best depth at every position as any team in the NFL.

God is a Pats fan no doubt.

Back
Top Bottom