Goin To The Bills Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goin To The Bills Game

jphandal

Starter
Reaction score
my brother and I flew from Honduras, (thats in Central America) just for the game i am so freakin excited.....going tailgatin just wonderin if we are goin to have a couple of beers before the game!! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

ill be there, 12th man im just a bit over from you come over and introduce yourself, ill probly stand out with the attire im putting together

I would like to see the Dolphins blow the Bills out but I don't think that will happen.

Will be watching on Direct TV. Thank god for it. No more smoky, noisy, and sometimes obnoxious sports bars in the ATL. A good thing too since the one I use to go to before Direct TV got taken over by all of teams fans Jets fans since the assistant manager was a Jersey Jets boy.

jphandal said:
my brother and I flew from Honduras, (thats in Central America) just for the game i am so freakin excited.....going tailgatin just wonderin if we are goin to have a couple of beers before the game!! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

I'm just wonderin', what's there to wonder about when it comes to deciding whether or not to have some beers while tailgating ?

Tigers2003 said:
Will be watching on Direct TV. Thank god for it. No more smoky, noisy, and sometimes obnoxious sports bars in the ATL. A good thing too since the one I use to go to before Direct TV got taken over by all of teams fans Jets fans since the assistant manager was a Jersey Jets boy.

This is our first year with Direct TV NFL Ticket and it's been worth every penny. In the past I've had to drag my wife and kids out to Buffalo Wild Wings and crappy sports bars to watch the game.
Living in Steeler country I'd spend half the game trying to ignore arrogant fans and the other half trying to keep the greasy, medium rare wings down.

VIVA LA NFL TICKET !!

Back
Top Bottom