Going to the Bills game/ Need Advice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Going to the Bills game/ Need Advice

dsimmons7924

Rookie
Reaction score
Well Guys, Ive lurked on here in my spare time for a little while, but now I need some input. Ive never been to a Dolphins game and my girlfriend just bought us some tickets for the game as an early Christmas present:D. Ive never been to the Buffalo area and wanted some hotel advice. Is it better to get one close and walk? Any and all input is appreciated, thanks guys!:dolphins:

Great Christmas present !

Usually my wife and I go to this game every year. This year we decided to buy the Direct TV NFL Ticket instead. I thought that I'd be able to make it through not being there next week, but I can't.
I'm currently looking for a single ticket for the game. I can't help you with hotel choices but I can help with the parking. If you get there no more than an hour and a half before the game you can find parking all the way up by the main entrance. There are plenty of homes that turn their yards into parking lots for the game. WARNING: Bills fans are nuts. They will throw beer cans, snow balls, ice chunks, various bbq items and dirtied and tortured dolphin merchandise at you and your gf. They are not as vial as NY Jets fan that will spit on you and curse you, but the higher the BAC the worse they get.
Once the game is over, the traffic does move reasonably fast. My wife are one of the last people out of the stadium. It's alot worse trying to get out at Foxboro or New York.
I'm going to try and find out where the Dolphins are staying Saturday night. I'd suggest you do the same thing. It's great staying at their hotel. There are lots opportunity for pics and autographs the night before the game. If you find out where, stay there !
Where are you guys from ? I'll be traveling from Altoona, PA next Sunday.

Well I already booked at the Red Roof, it was decently priced and only 10 minutes from the stadium. Thanks for the advice on parking too. We will be traveling from Winchester, VA, so it will be close to 7 hours, but I'm sure it will be well worth it. I'll be on row 10!!!!!!!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom