Gonna be a long season... again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gonna be a long season... again

Because we lost a 2 down LB?

Jesus LOL

No because we lost our starting QB, LG, the rookie I was most excited about seeing play this year who we needed desperately to pan out at MLB and our star battering ram RB to a concussion (and we know how those go)....in about a 10 day span and it's week 1 of the preseason. Not to mention we are running a guy out there who barely played last year - who was retired and came back for the money.

Sugar coat/ dismiss it all you want but this is beyond worse case scenario for the beginning of 2017. Just being real

Last edited:
No because we lost our starting QB, LG, the rookie I was most excited about seeing play this year who we needed desperately to pan out at MLB and our star battering ram RB to a concussion (and we know how those go)....in about a 10 day span and it's week 1 of the preseason. Not to mention we are running a guy out there who barely played last year - who was retired and came back for the money.

Sugar coat/ dismiss it all you want but this is beyond worse case scenario for the beginning of 2017. Just being real

upload_2017-8-11_12-2-20.jpeg

That's a tough blow losing McMillian. Yep, just a rookie LB but the love our coaches were sharing about him leading the defense...it's going to set us back a notch. If we want to be a contender this year, the defense has to be drastically improved. Losing our MLB certainly is not going to help that cause. Any word who coaches have hinted at for MLB? Hull moving up? Timmons moving over?

Winning is more about the front office and coaches than the player's. We won the super bowl with that formula years ago and are about to find out if we have the right formula again. I am still optomistic as last years roster was trash IMO and we did pretty well. This years roster IMO is still much better than last year's even withb all the injuries. Count me in on the next chapter on ehat happens next with the fins.

gut punch after gut punch..
Still plenty to evaluate thats why Cutler was brought in.
Wait till week 3 of the pre season to jump off a cliff ;)

Because we lost a 2 down LB?

Jesus LOL
No i feel this way because the o line sucks and it all starts up front. Who doesn't agree that the line is a weak spot on the team? The plan for the center is to not have him practice in hopes that he may last the season. What a complete joke. If he was on the patriots he wouldn't be on the patriots cuz they would have found a player that could actually practice. We lose our starting MLB who by the way was a 2nd rd pick. The team does not have enough talent to lose players drafted so high. just because the team beat a bunch of garbage teams people think we are better than we are. I'm a fan and I will always root for Miami but IMO it's more of the same crap just a different year

Search the waiver wire or trade for a garsh darn MLB NOW while it is still pre-season. No throwing in the towel this early.

HOPE..that's all we have right now. Hope that the Oline plays well. Hope that Pouncey remains healthy. Hope that the defense improves. Hope that the new QB doesn't suck and his attitude changes. I hope that we can make the playoffs I really do, but we can as easily go 7 and 9 this season and it won't be a surprise.

Back
Top Bottom