Good article on Jeno James | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good article on Jeno James

Jeno is a massive stud :cooldude:,
but something that suprised me about this article was...
Wade Smith, the only returning starter from last season, said Carey is becoming the leader of the line.

Looks like he won't be on the 2nd team for long. :helmet:

bobdroopy said:
Jeno is a massive stud :cooldude:,
but something that suprised me about this article was...

Looks like he won't be on the 2nd team for long. :helmet:

I beliieve Wade was referring to Jeno and the article mistype it as Carey.

I doubt jeno will ever be a firey O-Line leader. He will lead by example tho. He will single handedly make this O-Line a whole notch better. Vernon will b great and is pretty outspoken, i see him or Wade as the future leaders.

I think that is a typo. In keeping with the content of the article, the logical name for that quote would be "James". If he really was talking about Carey, that line would not make any sense at all within the article.

I saw another article recently as well, although I have forgotten where now, but anyway, it said that James was becoming the leader of the O-line and the other guys were really looking up to and at him for that as well. I like this guy from what I have saw.

dolphindan1970 said:
I saw another article recently as well, although I have forgotten where now, but anyway, it said that James was becoming the leader of the O-line and the other guys were really looking up to and at him for that as well. I like this guy from what I have saw.

This is what I remember reading also.

In one of the mini-camp threads someone reported OLine coach Tony Wise yelling at his unit and saying something like, James take your unit in hand or talk to your unit. Something on that order. Makes me think the typo suggestion is correct.

Hey with the big change in Olinemen will we see the weird haircuts this year?

Seasons past Miami never really had that kind of leadership on the oline. Now with James taking the role the confidence level should be high on the guys. In a past article Ricky had said that this will be his offense and he wants to be on a hgih leadership role as well.

FYI - James is about 320 pounds now.

I'm excited about James and McKinney teaming up. If Greg Jerman (or whomever) proves to be a guy who can move people at RG, then we've really got something to be excited about inside.

Back
Top Bottom