Good Bye...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good Bye......

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
See you guys later. I won't be coming back for awhile.It will probably be after the next win. I can't stand all you judgemental fools. saying all our players stink. Its not like every football team can win every game, everybody loses. It's what you learn from your losses that make you a good team. And for those that keep sayin Ronnie's a bust, it's two games. Ever heard of a learning curve.:fire: See you guys later I'm going to bed.

Dude, I feel you. I am the guy who actually stays until the end of a win or a loss on a home game. I never throw in the towel, I am always the optimist. I look around me, and I see maybe a few hundred fans left. That's what dolphins fans are. And the players know it, a few even check this board, players that are a pretty big part of this franchise. Don't give up, just deal with them, they don't know what they are talking about, the are fair weather, bandwagoners, etc.

Hang in there, bro... wins will come, and even when we do, those same posters will find something else to whine about. See you next Sunday evening!

b_hjelmeland123 said:
See you guys later. I won't be coming back for awhile.It will probably be after the next win. I can't stand all you judgemental fools. saying all our players stink. Its not like every football team can win every game, everybody loses. It's what you learn from your losses that make you a good team. And for those that keep sayin Ronnie's a bust, it's two games. Ever heard of a learning curve.:fire: See you guys later I'm going to bed.

Some of us "cooler heads" hang out in the lounge. Especially after losses. Its a lot more enjoyable than listening to a bunch of fake fans and trolls call all our players trash.

KuD said:
Some of us "cooler heads" hang out in the lounge. Especially after losses. Its a lot more enjoyable than listening to a bunch of fake fans and trolls call all our players trash.
:yes:
when things and people get too :m359: or :stooges: or they continue to:deadhorse there is always the lounge or the LL :sr23:

b_hjelmeland123 said:

It really doesn't make sense to me..But, that's life at Finheaven..There's always a few bad apples, who never sees the positives..

Um, I actually haven't said anything negative since this loss so to group all of us into a category and label us (including me) 'judgemental fools' has just lost all my respect for you and has earned you a spot on my ignore list, kid.

I've considered this many times since joining, but after a good night sleep i always come back. No morons will ruin my good time. By the way I'm ok with things so far on this team.

We were IN the game in the 4th!

With OUT Ricky and You can`t say that last Year....
I see Bright things coming for our Team...it just takes time.........

KuD said:
KUD dont be giving out our little hide away ;)

b_hjelmeland123 said:
I for one know it's only the 2nd game of the season. People improve over time, and the game against the Jets was one that we could have come away with...but at any rate, you shouldn't let what people say get to you and make you want to leave the site....but if you're set in your ways, take care, have a good one, maybe we'll see you some other time!!!

Back
Top Bottom