Good evening brothers! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good evening brothers!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
As I say in the vanpool your dick head hat has got a slight **** to it today.;) Brothers remember we are all here to support our Miami Dolphins as the football season is upon us. Please check your hat at the door when you enter. If you don't like a particular member go on to the next thread, or you can choose put them on ignore. Please don't make it harder on the staff here as they are volunteers. If you see something that is disrespectful, click the report button and leave a quick note. Thanks for your great membership, posts and laughs. May the 2017 Miami Dolphin season be a successful one!

Thanks,
John
Aka Fin Fan In Cali

here's to hoping the ballast point flows with happiness and excitement vice depression lol!

I will drink to that!
02-beers-primary-image-VAS.png

I know bro, we tried forever....but the Navy sent me over to Jacksonville, to Chief it up there until retirement. I will be back in So Cal cuz I love it so much, will meet up down the road John.
Thanks for your service in the Navy. I have two fellow Navy brothers that look after the Marine at work. Great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom