Good news bad news after roster cut downs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good news bad news after roster cut downs

nyfinzfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Looks like were in for another loooong year. We have needs aplenty. It would seem to be a great time to poach some young players after cuts are announced around the NFL. Players like the guys CK mentioned in his thread regarding The Eagles depth. There should be alot of talented WR's and it seems now we have only one (Bess). Now heres the bad news. Actually awful news. The reason were in this mess is Ireland yet he'll be the one to scour the league for talent? #$% Kill me now boys..... Ross oughta can this guy NOW so we can grab some talent off the waiver wire this year. Ive supported Ireland in the past but this is the last straw. This draft other than Tanny looks pretty poor. I know this cant and wont happen but it probably should.:rant:

Where's the good news? Oh this is finheaven after a game I forgot..chiefs got waxed 44-14 and they have a really good team.

Where's the good news? Oh this is finheaven after a game I forgot..chiefs got waxed 44-14 and they have a really good team.
Eh Ive watched all 3 preseason games. Were in for a long year. It'd be nice to hit up the waiver wire with someone other than Ireland.

Back
Top Bottom