Good to see Dan back but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Good to see Dan back but.....

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I still see Wanny and Jay with us at this moment and unless that changes we should not take for granted that we'll be better. I was in Wanny's and Jay's corner from the start but now I don't believe that we can win with them. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see us going anywhere with Jay starting and with Wanny as the HC. Is not all about personel imo. We have 9 guys on defence that have been probowlers and still we keep on not dominating the way we should. I think under any other coaching staff our defence would be a lot better but that's just my opinion. The way I see it, we need 4 new starters on offence(QB,WR and 2 O-linemen besides Seth) in order for that offence to be good enough. But more than anything we need a coach that will change things up if they're not going good and that will put a little fear on the players that aren't playing up tp par.

Sorry this took long but my PC's been down for a month and I'm venting for the way the last month and the whole season went for us once again.

I'll still be rooting for our team win or lose.

Ozzy rules and get well soon!!!

I don't think we can win with our current defense either. I know I am in a minority there, but both sides of the ball need attention.

As much as people want to believe we have a dominant defense, we simply don't. There very sporatic.

I agree Stamos, our defence and our whole team should be call the paper champs....we need changes and I was stoned that Wanny got to stay and I don't see a different result as long as he's here. Is too bad too cos he's a great guy and deserves all the best in life but he's not the leader we need imo...I hope I'm wrong.

Ozzy rules and get well soon!!

Green Bay Held Phili to 17 points while they Ran over our Defense at home on Monday Night. Everything they did worked against us to the tune of 35 points. GB's Defense is that much better than ours. I think we need to get Zack to restructure in a major way.

Back
Top Bottom