Goodbye Andrew Luck, Hello Robert Griffin III! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodbye Andrew Luck, Hello Robert Griffin III!

I will Take Griffin III in a minute over anyone not named Andrew Luck.

No thanks for me. This game against Texas Tech was revealing in two ways:

1. Nick Florence came in the 2nd half after Robert Griffin got concussed and outperformed Griffin, showing how much the offense itself contributes to the gaudy productivity
2. The simple fact that Griffin got concussed just shows how his size and style of play translates to big hits that take a toll on him, no coincidence

can you say product of the system...and where that concussion came from there will be plenty more in the pros

Robert Griffin III success comes from Kendall Wright mainly. After that TT game, it's almost impossible to say that RG3 has no weapons.

I'd still take him over Matt Moore based on potential alone.

However, I take Ck and hooshoops opinions as gospel based on prior assessments.

I'd still take him over Matt Moore based on potential alone.

However, I take Ck and hooshoops opinions as gospel based on prior assessments.

i wouldn't go that far...i think its fair to say that slimm myself and ck all had no thanks grades on andy dalton and he's been pretty solid...still don't think he's got much franchise qb upside but he's faired much better than i think any of us would have said he would...to me he's got ryan fitzpatrick like upside which doesn't get me all that excited as the long term guy

Back
Top Bottom