Goodbye Andrew Luck, Hello Robert Griffin III! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodbye Andrew Luck, Hello Robert Griffin III!

If we can't get Barkley, Blackmon and Weeden or Tannehill combo is cool with me I guess.

At 6'2" he might be a bit too short for the NFL. With the Dolphins shaky offensive line, he will get a ton of balls knocked down like Chad Henne. I would love to get Luck, but I am far from a suck for Lucker.

Drew Brees is 6' 2". He does OK,

This thread title reminded me of that old bit on Saturday Night Live ....

Lowered Expectations ... where they had a fat, ugly couple walking & holding hands ... accompanied by some loser-story narative, while a choir sang the words "Lowered Expectations".

Now I'm that couple!! lol

Hes a smaller Cam Newton, but only faster and with a way more accurate arm. Sign me up! We need someone electrifying, can you imagine how much better Bush, D.Thomas, and Marshall will be with this kid back there? He will be able to create more time in the pocket because of his mobility. I would not mind taking a chance with RG3.

If we can trade down to 10 or 11, pick up another first, I'd be onboard with this kid who appears to have the "it" factor so many around here keep referencing.

Aren't they saying that Griffin is most likely going to stay in school?

He sure would make an intriguing qb pick for us though.

He might, but if he finishes grad school early like he said he will, I really question why he should continue to risk a serious injury playing behind that Baylor line.

RG3 has everything you want in a qb in todays NFL.

•Accuarcy
•Arm Strength
•Mobiltiy
•Deep Ball placement.

He also is a very intelligent human being. Everything about him screams NFL QB. Of course he isnt Luck, but he certainly has the potential to be a franchise qb.

Most here won't get it until he is doing it on another team if they get their way.

At 6'2" he might be a bit too short for the NFL. With the Dolphins shaky offensive line, he will get a ton of balls knocked down like Chad Henne. I would love to get Luck, but I am far from a suck for Lucker.
The list of successful NFL QBs 6'2" or shorter is pretty long. Brees, Rodgers, Romo, McNabb are current names that come to mind.

Who is Akili Smith? Is it Alex Smith everyone is referring too? I mean, I know it took him awhile, but now that he has been given weapons, he looks like a real QB, especially since hes been given a REAL coach. No disrespect to Singletary because I do like him as a coach, but hes not an offensive minded coach. Alex Smith is looking really well this year, not as good as Aaron Rodgers of course, but hes looking like a real QB for once. So what it took him 6 years, congrats to him on his success..

some people want to come on here and say they know football and say we need this QB and we NEED that QB and they dont even know half the players that came out lol. smith played for the bengals and was a bust ........ im not knockin nobody. just the facts .

Gonna go ahead and admit that until I just watched those videos I had never seen him play so I can only ask questions to those that have seen him and know more.

Of course on a highlite video I will see his greatest achievements only.....how is his arm? I saw a lot of wobbly ball passes in that video and I wondered. Does he have a hard time throwing bullets 35 yards downfield? I see that he is ridiculously talented running the ball and that really would be awesome to see something new with the phins, Bush would end the year with 2000 total yards with the way someone like that would open up the field................BUT....................how accurate is he and how good is he at reading a defense?

Interesting about Akili Smith, he gamed the system and somehow prepped for the wonderlic before wonderlic prepping existed.

17 to 37.

Back
Top Bottom