Goodbye Andrew Luck, Hello Robert Griffin III! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Goodbye Andrew Luck, Hello Robert Griffin III!

Aren't they saying that Griffin is most likely going to stay in school?

He sure would make an intriguing qb pick for us though.

Aren't they saying that Griffin is most likely going to stay in school?

He sure would make an intriguing qb pick for us though.

Why though? He already graduated. Is he in grad school at Baylor?

What the hell? 6'2 is not small at all. :bobdole:

Saying hes not gonna be good based on the fact that he is 6'2 alone is ridiculous.

I would be worrying every game that he would get hurt with those runs. Vick can be great when he is actually on the field in good health.

RGIII is a nice prospect but picking him with a top 10 pick is a huge reach.
If we miss out on Luck or Barkley, we should take the best player available for the defense.
The drop off from Luck and Barkley is huge.

No thanks. He is a project and wont be a good QB in teh NFL in my opinion and Jones is the next Henne NO THANKS.

if we miss luck or barkley, I'm taking blackmon if he's there. if we have like a 5-8 pick...I'm sending one helluva package to whoever has that #1 pick....

I picture him running around in Teal and orange on occasion. He's usually wearing the #1 and looks like a ****ing transformer with his visor. I'd like to see what he could do with a coach like Chud . Would either be a great offense or a disaster.

Hell, at this point, I think I'd be the most happy with a Blackmon/Weeden possibility. A offense with Brandon Weeden with Marshall and Blackmon split wide, Bess in the slot. DTrain with this recent Reggie Bush. This offense would be ****ing scary.

What if Barkley doesnt declare and we dont get Luck and then Jones goes to Seattle and we are picking 3rd do we take the best available guy and then trade back into the 1st round and grab Griffin?

No thanks. He is a project and wont be a good QB in teh NFL in my opinion and Jones is the next Henne NO THANKS.

So then you're okay with Weeden at QB I would assume.

I picture him running around in Teal and orange on occasion. He's usually wearing the #1 and looks like a ****ing transformer with his visor. I'd like to see what he could do with a coach like Chud . Would either be a great offense or a disaster.

Hell, at this point, I think I'd be the most happy with a Blackmon/Weeden possibility. A offense with Brandon Weeden with Marshall and Blackmon split wide, Bess in the slot. DTrain with this recent Reggie Bush. This offense would be ****ing scary.

I would be salivating if we did that.

Back
Top Bottom