Got My Mia/SF Tix at Stubhub.com... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got My Mia/SF Tix at Stubhub.com...

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Anybody else use this service? Is it reputable. Hope so.

Just paid 148/ticket for two tickets in the Lower Reserve section 22.

Does anyone know if these are good seats? There's a bunch left from this section (about 14). It sure would be nice to have the section sold out to Dolphins fans. Anybody who's gone to a Niner game to see the fins knows how obnoxious those SF fans can get (read: game long argument about who was better QB - Montana or greatest FB player of all time Marino - that one hurt because we lost in the rain).

Anyway, I did a little research and apparently at the 10 yard line, you want to be a little higher off the ground. The lower box seats are very low and about the same price.

Any feedback on the site, or the seats would be greatly appreciated. :tongue:

One other question along these line, where's a good place to stay while in SF - hotel wise?

miamirw said:
One other question along these line, where's a good place to stay while in SF - hotel wise?

I go to SF every year, it's a beautiful city, and the people are cool too...

I usually stay somewhere over at Fishermans Wharf. SF is expensive though, so make sure you have plenty of funds. Great place, and if you get a chance, go over across the GG bridge, and up into the mountains. Breathtaking....

I'll be there this years as well. After I see us squish the Seahawks in Seattle!!!

PHINZ RULE!!! :D

I was at the SF/Miami game in 2000, and as long as you are in between either 10 yard line you have a good seat. We were on the 30 yard line about 25 rows back and the view was absolutely wonderful. And I took a picture of OJ McDuffie playing catch in streetclothes, heh

miamirw said:
Anybody else use this service? Is it reputable. Hope so.

Just paid 148/ticket for two tickets in the Lower Reserve section 22.

Does anyone know if these are good seats? There's a bunch left from this section (about 14). It sure would be nice to have the section sold out to Dolphins fans. Anybody who's gone to a Niner game to see the fins knows how obnoxious those SF fans can get (read: game long argument about who was better QB - Montana or greatest FB player of all time Marino - that one hurt because we lost in the rain).

Anyway, I did a little research and apparently at the 10 yard line, you want to be a little higher off the ground. The lower box seats are very low and about the same price.

Any feedback on the site, or the seats would be greatly appreciated. :tongue:

Boo. I posted about stubhub last week about this very topic and not a reply. :fire: Anyhow, for anyone going to San Fran for the first time, avoid the Castro. That is the gay district, also avoid spots named the PileDriver, white swallow, or any other sexually explicit names. The Mad Cow is a nice little hotspot though. Cheap beer on Thursday nights.

Anyhow, I am hoping to meet and greet many of you at this game. Go Phins!

Are they seeling single game tickets already??? or is it just stub-hub selling them?

Sec. 22 is on the Niners side and your seats will be somewhere between the goal line and the 15 yard line according to what I can tell from the seating diagram.

This is a good deal IMO for 2 nights in San Fran

http://dir.travelzoo.com/Lodging.asp?intCategory=25&id=148827

You get some extra stuff like a cruise and wine tasting. The popular hotel areas seem to be Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf. I checked out the pricing for the hotels and it's actually cheaper to take this deal.

I plan to make the game myself. I'm still eyeing some tickets.

Back
Top Bottom