Got To Give Credit To...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Got To Give Credit To......

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
JP Losman. He played very good in today's game and i just got to give him his due on that. If he can do this every game, then you guys got one hell of a QB.

Your all right, but the Phins? What the hell guys?? Lumping up the Broncos, very nice, impressed me very much. Hopefuly it carries over to next week and really kick the jets when their down.

TakeoSpikes51 said:
Your all right, but the Phins? What the hell guys?? Lumping up the Broncos, very nice, impressed me very much. Hopefuly it carries over to next week and really kick the jets when their down.

I was shocked to see our offense play so good. I really liked the play calling by Lienhan and i hope that our offense can be productive every game. Brown should be better next week, since he knows how fast the game is now.

Seriously, if buffalo and Miami keeps this up it'll be the early 90's again! I can finally break out my Vanilla Ice casette!

Vessel17 said:
Seriously, if buffalo and Miami keeps this up it'll be the early 90's again! I can finally break out my Vanilla Ice casette!

Ice, Ice Baby!

But I hope it does turn into the early 90's again.

Yeah, I am sick of the Pats. Time for Buffalo vs Miami to be the teams fighting for the East again.

I didn't see the Dolphins game but, wow. Saban must be doing something right and you guys will only get better once you get more players that Saban wants in his system.

Buffalo fans are excited to see a QB that could turn into a star. The Texans loaded up to stop Willis and JP torched them for almost 200 yards in the first quarter! :lol: JP's attitude is great we are all excited thinking of what kind of player Losman could become.

I say keep winning Miami! It will only make our games much more exciting....

baalworship said:
Yeah, I am sick of the Pats. Time for Buffalo vs Miami to be the teams fighting for the East again.

I didn't see the Dolphins game but, wow. Saban must be doing something right and you guys will only get better once you get more players that Saban wants in his system.

Buffalo fans are excited to see a QB that could turn into a star. The Texans loaded up to stop Willis and JP torched them for almost 200 yards in the first quarter! :lol: JP's attitude is great we are all excited thinking of what kind of player Losman could become.

I say keep winning Miami! It will only make our games much more exciting....

OK, this is getting too mushy.

BILLS SUCK!!!!!!!

:D :goof:

LOL. Lose a bet Wagon?

The defense is sick.

3 INTs from our safeties, if they stay healthy this will be the #1 D in the NFL.

yea i had an eye on the bills game, great jerseys btw, and Losman was very good...scary :(

Some of u guys bills fans? If u r a phins fan y do u care?!? it is the bills!

rw34d said:
Some of u guys bills fans? If u r a phins fan y do u care?!? it is the bills!

division rivals....always have to be aware of your enemies

Back
Top Bottom