Graybeard defenders can be more than Band-Aids for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Graybeard defenders can be more than Band-Aids for Dolphins

I regularly see much better writing on Finheaven.

MUCH better.

Your average post is better than that.

Imagine...Omar is getting PAID to write that nonsense.

Osi is exactly who we need to start opposite of Wake, not to mention it gives Vernon more time to develop. What's his asking price?

definately hope we dont pursue Reed or Freeney. Reed great player but not what we need and Freeney dont need a lighter DE playing opposite Wake

Ed reed is exactly what we need at free safety. Pats have done it for years.. Bandaid while youth grows up, Veterans are good for extra guidance. Osi is an ideal fit because he plays 3 downs! Miami needs to get better on the offensive side of the ball though.. Adding a player like devery Henderson would be nice for a deep threat if we can't land Jennings or Wallace.

lets bring back the actual graybeards, cliff odom and barry krauss!

Or these guys.

Greybeard-1.jpg

I think watching Champ Baily getting torched in the playoffs should be a warning bell. Guys get older, they aren't what they used to be. You overpay based on past performance and kind of hope the team that's letting them walk is just wrong about them. Usually ends poorly. Even best case, you're guaranteeing a hole to be filled in a year or two.

Philbin's all about building through the draft and developing your own players. Let's try that for a change! Fine to add a young elite WR (Wallace) as a complementary piece with upside.

I think watching Reed get an interception in the Super Bowl is evidence enough that we can use he help. I personally would like us to sign Reed and draft his replacement this year. The way Jones played behind Bell and was not thrown to the wolves.

Back
Top Bottom