Great Quote from Today! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Quote from Today!

fishfan34

2008 AFC EASTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!
Reaction score
Said defensive end Jason Taylor: "I'm not going to go home and print up a T-shirt [that says] 8-7 or 9-7, whatever we end up. It's still a disappointment not to be in the playoffs."

Wow, does this team reflect it's coach now in almost every way or what. 4-0 in December, 5 game winning streak, and yet, they are not satisfied. Of course any team or player that misses the playoffs is disappointed and looks back on missed opportunity,regardless of what kind of success they have, but, it's great to see the fire in this team that, we're not satisfied with 8-8 or 9-7 and next year, we're coming out for blood. After last season, these guys could easily take this turnaround of a season and happily put it in their pocket, but, it's unacceptable to them, and, that's the kind of mindset we want. Here's to making the right moves during the offseason and coming back next year with our sites set on nothing but the playoff's! :dolphins:

fishfan34 said:
Said defensive end Jason Taylor: "I'm not going to go home and print up a T-shirt [that says] 8-7 or 9-7, whatever we end up. It's still a disappointment not to be in the playoffs."

Wow, does this team reflect it's coach now in almost every way or what. 4-0 in December, 5 game winning streak, and yet, they are not satisfied. Of course any team or player that misses the playoffs is disappointed and looks back on missed opportunity,regardless of what kind of success they have, but, it's great to see the fire in this team that, we're not satisfied with 8-8 or 9-7 and next year, we're coming out for blood. After last season, these guys could easily take this turnaround of a season and happily put it in their pocket, but, it's unacceptable to them, and, that's the kind of mindset we want. Here's to making the right moves during the offseason and coming back next year with our sites set on nothing but the playoff's! :dolphins:

Its great to see this from a player

Great quote, and good to see from players, but JT has always made great quotes. I'm not sure if it's a reflection of the coach or just JT. Either way, I like it, and I like what Saban has brought to Miami!!!

fishfan34 said:

Damn, I can feel my testosterone levels rising!!

I love the intensity and attitude of our veterans (namely Zach and JT). They're always with the winning mentality. Next season should be really good.

Back
Top Bottom