Great Read on Ricky Ray in this thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Great Read on Ricky Ray in this thread

KTownsDolphins

4 Handicap, trying to get to scratch
Reaction score
Ricky Ray Shines in front of many NFL Teams

Here are some quotes that I like from this article

"Among the teams that scouted Ray on Tuesday were the Broncos, Falcons, Chiefs, Cowboys, Bills, Packers, Texans and Jets. "

Look at that a team like the cheifs who have no qb problems were even there, obviously our coaching staff doesn't do any research. A young talented cheap qb out there and we're at home with our fingers up our ***.

"Ray would be a minimum-salary player, so he would be cap friendly for any team signing him, even with a decent bonus."

Exactly what I've been saying this whole damn time will our scouts get off there *** and go watch this guy play.

I'm not saying he's the answer but hell it's worth a shot.

"At 6-feet-3, 210 pounds, Ray impressed the scouts at his workout, making all the throws and showing better mobility than most thought. "

Mobility and making throws fiedler can't do both those, this guy can't be worse then fiedler.

Prisco said nine teams were there. And then he mentioned only eight specifically. But he said "among the teams" before he listed the eight.

Were we the ninth team?? Prisco reported that four other teams wanted to attend but couldn't make it. He also said that Ray will probably work out at the East/West Shrine game because of that.

Back
Top Bottom