Greatest Sports team logo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greatest Sports team logo?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I was having a discussion about this with a friend...we ended up with these logos as the best in each sport:

Soccer:

clear.gif

Hockey:

AnaheimMightyDucks2GIF-1.gif

Basketball:

BostonCeltics78GIF-1.gif

Baseball:

NYYankees15GIF-1.gif

Football:

OaklandRaiders3GIF-1.gif

College:

longhornlogo-2.jpg

Section126 said:

Yeah i think thats about it but i think the best one is fin heavens:D but i think thats a could selection

I really like the Penguins logo for hockey. Celtics I agree with. Raiders are a good choice for NFL. Baseball is a tougher choice. Toronto's new logo is great.

i dont think the yankees and longhorns deserve the top spot personally. but i like the rest

I agree I think the Penguin's logo is the best hockey one. And I also agree that the Texas Longhorn one isn't the best in college football. Maybe Notre Dame with the Fighting Irish guy?

u people are insane..the rangers liberty logo is by far the best logo and they are the best uniforms

better take a pic of that logo....pens about to be on their way to KC

Slappy8800 said:
better take a pic of that logo....pens about to be on their way to KC

:crying:

I was going to ask in the NHL thread about them moving. I haven't paid to much attention to it as of late. What is the current story with it?

EDIT: if you can post it in the NHL thread so we don't hijack this, I'd appreciate it :)

Slappy8800 said:
u people are insane..the rangers liberty logo is by far the best logo and they are the best uniforms

Rangers = Ex Pens

Rocky Raccoon said:
I really like the Penguins logo for hockey. Celtics I agree with. Raiders are a good choice for NFL. Baseball is a tougher choice. Toronto's new logo is great.

Torontos new logo is queer.

Back
Top Bottom