Green Bay at Miami tickets. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Green Bay at Miami tickets.

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
Anyone know a good site to get these tickets?possibly cheap?

Majpain said:

My freind is selling tickets to the Green Bay and Jets games for 77. Not cheap but it's all i can think of. Another alternative would be to scalp tickets right before the game which are usually easy to find and they sell for pretty cheap.

Seminole51 said:
EZticketsearch.com -- stubhub.com -- craigslist.com -- Ebay

Thank you for the sites.I dont want to scalp because its not a sure thing.

You arent going to find cheap tickets for this game. it's the hottest of the year, except for NE.

It's expensive all across the board

This is one of the games where season ticket holders recoup the lost cost of pre-season games. It will be tough finding cheap seats. Expect to pay double face for most good seats. Some lessor seats may be cheaper. But if you keep looking, I am sure you will find something you can live with. What is your budget? Have you checked ebay?

Majpain said:

I may have two tickets at cost for you (section 416).

I wanted to buy two tickets for GB fans and friends when the seasonticket holders were able to order tickets. All I could get was 416 which is far from 442.

If I find two tickets in 442 I throw my 416 at cost.

Quick question for you. I just purchaed four tickets and I would like to know are the tikets suppose to have a watermark or hologram on them. The ones I recieved are plain. If you could help answer this question I would appreciate it. Thanks

Robfinfan said:
Quick question for you. I just purchaed four tickets and I would like to know are the tikets suppose to have a watermark or hologram on them. The ones I recieved are plain. If you could help answer this question I would appreciate it. Thanks

Different tickets for different seats man. Some are the standard looking Ticketmaster type, other are bigger and have color (season ticket holder type)

The tickets which I have are in color. They have McMichael and Chambers celebrating. Sec 134 row 18. Purchased them through Ticketsplus.com

On another note, which parking pases are the best to meet up with other fin fans for tailgating. Thanks.

Robfinfan said:
The tickets which I have are in color. They have McMichael and Chambers celebrating. Sec 134 row 18. Purchased them through Ticketsplus.com

On another note, which parking pases are the best to meet up with other fin fans for tailgating. Thanks.

You have to set something up with some guys you know.

Majpain said:

Take it from me, if you are going to the game, and you are about 1 or 2 miles from the stadium on University Drive, there are about 20 scalpers with tickets AND parking passes. Retail price is for my seats is $70 so scalped price would probably be sold for $80-$90. Gool Luck:dolphins:

Robfinfan said:

Well, since u are on the home side, try to park close to the gate. In general, the orange "Tundra" Zone pass is virtually what most people have. Try to go to the area where there are tour buses that carry some crazy fans.

"On another note," if you go the the MNF game against the Jets, there may be a Bacardi tailgate area before the game. (they had it against the Eagles):dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom