Greetings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Greetings

Yea yea yea

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello! Pats fan here, not here to mock, just to get away from the 1000's of "Threepeat Champs" threads on my Patriot Boards...I hope to talk good football with you all, not just critisize, but if i see something i do not agree with, i wont be afraid to give me 2 cents...i look forward to talking football with you all, good luck on the season and i look forward to November 13th. Unfortunetly i have already met some posters who do not like discussion with non fins fans, but i will try my best not to purposly rouse trouble:peace:

Welcome.

I enjoy all football talk with any team fans. As long as they are not trolls. And you don't seem to be one.

So welcome.

Yea yea yea said:
Hello! Pats fan here, not here to mock, just to get away from the 1000's of "Threepeat Champs" threads on my Patriot Boards...I hope to talk good football with you all, not just critisize, but if i see something i do not agree with, i wont be afraid to give me 2 cents...i look forward to talking football with you all, good luck on the season and i look forward to November 13th. Unfortunetly i have already met some posters who do not like discussion with non fins fans, but i will try my best not to purposly rouse trouble:peace:

Welcome.

What board do you frequent that talks 1000's of "Threepeat Champs" threads? Go on over to Patriotsplanet.com for good Pats board.

Anyway, welcome.

Dirtywater said:
Welcome.

What board do you frequent that talks 1000's of "Threepeat Champs" threads? Go on over to Patriotsplanet.com for good Pats board.

Anyway, welcome.

Agreed, PP is the best Patsy board. Not as active as others, but they have a few good regulars.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom