Griese / Marino have NOT seen new logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Griese / Marino have NOT seen new logo

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
There was a report a while back that said Marino and Griese have already seen the new logo and said "they nailed it". (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?329634-Logo-change-comments-from-Marino-Griese)

Dee was on the Finsiders radio show earlier and was asked about that report and he said that Marino may have seen some drafts of what they were working on, but he hasn't shown anything to Griese. So... Not sure what that means, but it does seem like the widely panned "leaked" logo may not be the real logo. It sounds very much like we have not yet seen what the logo will eventually look like.

Also, apparently according to Jesse Agler, the colors will look more like the classic aqua blue than the current teal green.

Pretty sure Dee said in a recent interview or presser that the logo that is being thrown around the web is not the logo. It could have been during the stadium press conference. Idk.

There was a report a while back that said Marino and Griese have already seen the new logo and said "they nailed it". (http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?329634-Logo-change-comments-from-Marino-Griese)

Dee was on the Finsiders radio show earlier and was asked about that report and he said that Marino may have seen some drafts of what they were working on, but he hasn't shown anything to Griese. So... Not sure what that means, but it does seem like the widely panned "leaked" logo may not be the real logo. It sounds very much like we have not yet seen what the logo will eventually look like.

OMG, say it ain't so. What shall we do? lol

Mike dee personally told us at the webbies that he had shown the new logo to Marino and bob. Period.

Mike dee personally told us at the webbies that he had shown the new logo to Marino and bob. Period.

Damn, then he was flat out lying on the Finsiders earlier...

FYI, I believe you guys. He did seem a bit flustered when answering the question. I'm sure the video will be up on miamidolphins.com soon.

Ok so either way Dee is lying to someone. I will be glad when they just unveil it and get it over with.

If he said at the Webbies that they showed Dan and Bob the "final" logo, then the explanation could be that the leaked one we saw that everyone hated was indeed the final logo, but the negative feedback was so strong that they went back to the drawing board...

He also said at the webbies that no logo was written in stone fan feedback would be an important factor so yeah I think the leaked one may have been the real one and now it isnt

he also stated that they said you really hit it out of the park with this........is mike dee a stand up philosopher

If he said at the Webbies that they showed Dan and Bob the "final" logo, then the explanation could be that the leaked one we saw that everyone hated was indeed the final logo, but the negative feedback was so strong that they went back to the drawing board...

The logo and uniforms were reportedly approved by the NFL in November, so I don't think they went back (or could have gone back) to the drawing board. But it could be that the final version is a refined version of the one that was leaked, with minor tweaks and a return to the more aqua color.

Back
Top Bottom