Gronk just got blown up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gronk just got blown up

Honestly, who cares? I care more about the Dolphins stinking up the joint in Pittsburgh right now.

He won't be playing next week

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

what do you mean, same as keller? He's out for the year?

Defender went low, not sure how bad it is. Didn't look good

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Honestly, who cares? I care more about the Dolphins stinking up the joint in Pittsburgh right now.

Only have red zone, so not seeing the dolphin game now

the refs still gifted them the game, glad to see Gronk go down , too bad Brady hasn't gotten nailed like that!!

You guys aren't being very nice. :lol: Sorry to be a killjoy! I hate the Pats as much as anyone, and a part of me is happy we won't have to face Gronk next week.....but still, this is a person and I can't get exited over serious injuries.

You guys aren't being very nice. :lol: Sorry to be a killjoy! I hate the Pats as much as anyone, and a part of me is happy we won't have to face Gronk next week.....but still, this is a person and I can't get exited over serious injuries.

As much as I dislike the Patriots, I wouldn't even feel this way if they weren't a bunch of damn cheaters. As it is, **** 'em. Cheaters.

As much as I dislike the Patriots, I wouldn't even feel this way if they weren't a bunch of damn cheaters. As it is, **** 'em. Cheaters.

I feel you, but it would be a lot easier for me if they had a bad call or something like that go against them over an injury to a person.

I feel you, but it would be a lot easier for me if they had a bad call or something like that go against them over an injury to a person.

Don't feel too sorry for Gronk.

He will collect his millions and once again have no impact down the stretch.

I'd rather have Clay who might take Gronk's spot in pro bowl and plays every game.

Well, okay, good point. Gronk seems like a decent guy. You're right.

Now I feel bad.

Screw you.

Back
Top Bottom