3aPorterOLBTexas A & M
3bB.W. WebbCBWilliam & MaryFrom Bears
4JohnsonILBAlabama
5aOttenTESan Jose St
5bC. WoodRBNotre Damecompensatory
7aM WilsonWRWashington St
7b BPA from Dallas
7c BPA compensatory

maybe he assumes we get Winston, i still think we get Winston myself. depends if they have faith in Martin or. not

The last two drafts have been very easy to predict for Miami. Everyone knew Ryan Tannehill was the pick unless another team jumped us. Michael Pouncey was a pretty obvious choice as well. This year it is almost impossible to pick. I could definitely see Cooper as he is a perfect fit for this offense and a great pass protector. Would be nice to have him next to Martin if Martin ends up at LT.

For now, I'd say the Dolphins number one target is Lane Johnson, but it might be difficult to trade up for him as so many teams above us have a need there. Dee Milliner is another guy I see as a target, but that again would take a trade up. So if we take those guys out of the equation whose on the list?

I'd say:

Cooper (a great fit)
Austin (this might be more of a fan pipe dream)
Eifert (probably also a fan pipe dream)
Richardson (makes sense with both starting DT's on one year deals)
Trufant (I keep seeing him mocked in the late 20's, but expect he'll go higher)
Rhodes (does he fit the system?)
Star (probably doesn't drop, but if he does Miami could jump on a top 5 talent)
Ansah (a higher possibility than some might think)
Mingo (seems like an Ireland type)
Werner (maybe trade down a little)

Am I forgetting anyone?

18 more days fellas....be patient...it will be here soon.

I still want another fast play maker with the #12 so we need to get Tavon Austin. Some people say he is too small, or we need to focus on other areas first, but why not add some more speed to go with Wallace, Hartline and Bess? We have five picks in the first three rounds, so we can get the "beef" lineman later on at OT or OG, along with a TE/DE/CB's. You gotta grab the dessert first before you have to throw down the veggies that you don't really want.

Back
Top Bottom