Guess Miami's Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess Miami's Pick

If I had 3 wishes, one of them might be for the mods to disallow the use of the word “reach” during draft season. :bang:

Nothing personal, AZStryker, just a pet peeve of mine.

I'd guess Edge, LB, or OL at 102.

Michael Clemons or Jeffrey Gunter

Channing Tindall

Cole Strange or Kellen Diesch

Wildcard is James Cook, but I think he probably goes Top 75.
Clemons is a strong possibility IMO. I actually was deciding between him, Cook and Henningsen. Robinson, the DE, is another I could see.

If I had 3 wishes, one of them might be for the mods to disallow the use of the word “reach” during draft season. :bang:

Nothing personal, AZStryker, just a pet peeve of mine.
I get it. I have a similar pet peeve for the word “elite.” There is a gross misunderstanding of that word and it is severely overused.

To those people I quote the great indigo Montoya “I do not think that word means what you think it means.”

I get it. I have a similar pet peeve for the word “elite.” There is a gross misunderstanding of that word and it is severely overused.

To those people I quote the great indigo Montoya “I do not think that word means what you think it means.”

Haha. You got me. I probably overuse the word “elite”.

I’ll try to keep myself in check ;)

Haha. You got me. I probably overuse the word “elite”.

I’ll try to keep myself in check ;)
I apologize as In all honesty I wasn’t speaking about you or anyone in general. I really didn’t know if you use that word or not. I just can’t stand how other people do not understand how to use that word especially when it applies to qb play.

I apologize as In all honesty I wasn’t speaking about you or anyone in general. I really didn’t know if you use that word or not. I just can’t stand how other people do not understand how to use that word especially when it applies to qb play.

No apology needed. I wasn’t thinking you were calling me out. I was tongue in cheek calling myself out. Cause I feel like I do use that word a lot.

Zach Tom. Our FO has shown interest in him and had called him in for a workout. His draft slot should be right about where we have our 1st pick.

Back
Top Bottom