Guess What!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess What!!

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
Three days until training camp starts!!!!!!!:woot: :cpatch:

GO DOLPHINS!!!

I'd like to know what they're waiting on for a rb? Kinda makes u think they're hopin RW's coming back

HELLO!!

Aren't there plenty of other threads to discuss this in??

I'm looking for some cheers that the season is only three days away!!!!!!

I am just wondering...

...this might be the perfect time to install the West Coast Offense.

Think about it....

...AJ Feely, David Boston, Chris Chambers, Travis Minor, Randy McMichael...

..I am getting excited!

You da man, liquid!!! :bling: :jetssuck: :billsbite :nesucks: :dj: :dance:

I can already hear the cheers:

Let's go Dol-Fans :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Let's go Dol-Fans :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

BigFinFan said:
I am just wondering...

...this might be the perfect time to install the West Coast Offense.

Think about it....

...AJ Feely, David Boston, Chris Chambers, Travis Minor, Randy McMichael...

..I am getting excited!

On paper it sounds good but I really would advise against that. From what I've seen from AJ he's Ice from 20 yards plus and looks tremendous. But he doesn't have much touch on the short passes. Has a lot of zip and not as accurate. If he worked on his short game I might agree, but until he's comfortable and the receivers are comfortable I wouldn't feel safe with him in a short quick passing game. I expect to see a lotof dropped balls this season as it is. No more marshmallow puff passes to our receivers :D

Dolfan73 said:
I'd like to know what they're waiting on for a rb? Kinda makes u think they're hopin RW's coming back
Ricky has to file his paperwork to free up cap room... I think the FO is hoping 8 Mill changes his mind. :shakeno:

Phinzone said:
On paper it sounds good but I really would advise against that. From what I've seen from AJ he's Ice from 20 yards plus and looks tremendous. But he doesn't have much touch on the short passes. Has a lot of zip and not as accurate. If he worked on his short game I might agree, but until he's comfortable and the receivers are comfortable I wouldn't feel safe with him in a short quick passing game. I expect to see a lotof dropped balls this season as it is. No more marshmallow puff passes to our receivers :D

I didn't realize that he was not as accurate on the under routes.

BigFinFan said:
I didn't realize that he was not as accurate on the under routes.
I somewhat disagree with phinzone, IMO, he does throw too hard but his accuracy is good to great.

I have not seen him practice or play....stuck in SOCAL!

inFINSible said:
You da man, liquid!!! :bling: :jetssuck: :billsbite :nesucks: :dj: :dance:
Yup, I'm excited to see Henry and Willis either battle it out or work together.....Oops, Sorry :D

Back
Top Bottom