Guess What!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Guess What!!

inFINSible said:
I somewhat disagree with phinzone, IMO, he does throw too hard but his accuracy is good to great.

too each his own :) But I really think he needs to find a better touch on his short passes. he's in no way bad but there is a noticeable difference to me when he throws under 10 yards and when he let's a deep ball rip.

pigskinguy said:
Hey inFINS, do you still have those AJ tapes and will it take to get them. :D
A quarter of what RW smokes and Infins will send you a DVD copy ;)

Justasportsfan said:
Yup, I'm excited to see Henry and Willis either battle it out or work together.....Oops, Sorry :D

Could you either use first or last names only? Mixing the two is syntactically incorrect.

Bills Fans will never learn! :roflmao:

BigFinFan said:
Could you either use first or last names only? Mixing the two is syntactically incorrect.

Bills Fans will never learn! :roflmao:
Did I confuse you? I was gonna say Travis but knowing you, it would've confused you w/ Travis Minor :tongue:

pigskinguy said:
Hey inFINS, do you still have those AJ tapes and will it take to get them. :D
Yeah, but one of my VCRs took a dump after being on for almost two weeks. :(

:helmet: are you ready for some football ?!?!?! some Miami Dolphin Football!!?!?! my local newspaper started running articles this week on college, pro, and high school football. todays front page article is on the ACC with a heavy dose of the Canes. im not a big canes fan living in SC, but im still getting pumped.

hopefully this week's saga will make for and attitude of us-against-the-world when the players start realizing the media are leaving them for dead without RW.

:jetssuck: :billsbite: :nesucks:

i pity these fools who play Miami twice this year! :mrt:

Phinzone said:
too each his own :) But I really think he needs to find a better touch on his short passes. he's in no way bad but there is a noticeable difference to me when he throws under 10 yards and when he let's a deep ball rip.
I keep reading that he is accurate as heck under 20 and loses some on the deep balls but, from what I've seen it's exactly the opposite.....Don't you agree?

Back
Top Bottom