haha you're all so sad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

haha you're all so sad

I know right. Bunch of debbie downers around here. :rotfl1:

All they want to do is bash Noodle. He is a member of our team and they should get behind him and support him. :lol:

They just want to come on be doom and gloom, insult posters who support the team, and cry about the QB they wanted not playing. :sidelol:

Its like they should just go root for another team. :lol: Bunch of negative nancy's. :sidelol:

I know WV one thing you're not is "clueless" so I can't figure out if you're going for tongue in cheek sarcastic or ironic now that you've found yourself living in the parallel universe. :p4286:

dr7fixpn08-1.jpg

I know WV one thing you're not is "clueless" so I can't figure out if you're going for tongue in cheek sarcastic or ironic now that you've found yourself living in the parallel universe. :p4286:

Both. Thats what makes it so funny. Kind of a double pun. Clever **** huh? :lol:

I believe in this team.
I believe we can do something..

I am hoping that am not believing in something that is broken.

I believe in this team.
I believe we can do something..

I am hoping that am not believing in something that is broken.

Thats why i do not believe we can do ti this year. That way, when we dont, I wont be disappointed, but if we do, its like a bonus.

I know right. Bunch of debbie downers around here. :rotfl1:

All they want to do is bash Noodle. He is a member of our team and they should get behind him and support him. :lol:

They just want to come on be doom and gloom, insult posters who support the team, and cry about the QB they wanted not playing. :sidelol:

Its like they should just go root for another team. :lol: Bunch of negative nancy's. :sidelol:

I think the biggest problem we have here is some posters just think they are so smart and they have a really hard time with being wrong about what they post here. Sad really, in the grand scheme of thing being right about what we post here is meaningless.

I come on here and see all this doom and gloom bs. OMG the worst thing we can do is make the playoffs, B Marshall is gonna demand a trase soon. STFU, everyone here IMO is barely a fan. Support your team and stop being a *****. Penny is the QB now, he led us to the playoffs before with half the team he has now and not near the defense he has not, so what? Lets see what he can do. I love the guy. I liked Henne too. I still hate Henning, but I'll be in full swing rooting for out team against the Titans Sunday. Ya'll shoudld so the same and stop being debbie downers. It makes me sick.

When they're worthy of support they'll get it.

Anyone who says they would rather lose out then go to the playoffs is a fool... regardless of the higher draft spot and whether you think the dolphins are overmatched against playoff teams anything can happen in the playoffs you just gotta get your foot in the door. With that being said I think our playoff hopes are pretty slim at the moment, but we can contend with any team in the nfl on any given sunday.

Great Post! This is why Dolphin fans get the bad representation of not being loyal fans! And also the reason our stadium is usually half filled with the opposing teams fans! If you are a true fan, you support regardless of the situation. I see a drive and determination in Pennington during the press conference. He wants to turn this around, and i think he can. If this team starts scoring touchdowns, the defense and the whole team will be energized! There is still time, but it has to start now! We need to be there for our Team!

Great Post! This is why Dolphin fans get the bad representation of not being loyal fans! And also the reason our stadium is usually half filled with the opposing teams fans! If you are a true fan, you support regardless of the situation. I see a drive and determination in Pennington during the press conference. He wants to turn this around, and i think he can. If this team starts scoring touchdowns, the defense and the whole team will be energized! There is still time, but it has to start now! We need to be there for our Team!

No, we don't. Why should I as well as others continually subject themselves to year after year of supporting crappy football team?

I come on here and see all this doom and gloom bs. OMG the worst thing we can do is make the playoffs, B Marshall is gonna demand a trase soon. STFU, everyone here IMO is barely a fan. Support your team and stop being a *****. Penny is the QB now, he led us to the playoffs before with half the team he has now and not near the defense he has not, so what? Lets see what he can do. I love the guy. I liked Henne too. I still hate Henning, but I'll be in full swing rooting for out team against the Titans Sunday. Ya'll shoudld so the same and stop being debbie downers. It makes me sick.
I agree with you totally all these people here are just gloomers and doomers i just look on here to laugh at people haha

Thanks for this post; I get afraid to post things like that cuz I get kicked off the board for "personal attacks" for a month.....a bunch of self hating fans who enjoy gloom and doom if you ask me

So far I have been disappointed in some of the players this season, but I think we can still turn it around. It all starts this Sunday.

No, we don't. Why should I as well as others continually subject themselves to year after year of supporting crappy football team?

Youre ridiculous...well then stop being a fan and come back when we are super in the AFC Championship game. Hell, you look in Oakland and theyve been sorry or years with that crack pot Al Davis at the helm. But you see some of the most die hard fans out there no matter what. Thats what being a FAN is all about. Yes, everyone has their opinions on what should be done, what players should come and go, coached philosophies ect. But at the end of the day, you root for your team and what consists of your team, thats what makes up a fan. If anyone here is legitimately happy with losing, and missing the playoffs this year...then I don't consider you a fan at all. Or if youre not supporting your team, despite who the QB is, I cant call you a fan either. Just cant.

Kind of sad that it's now come down to people openly bashing the team and its supporters.

I'll always support this team.. I may call for people to be fired, I may say some players need to be benched. But I will never go as low as openly stating that I stop supporting this team, or **** this team. From that day I will no longer be a "fanatic" and I may as well search for a new team. The attitude around here right now is pretty ridiculous to say the least. Criticize the players, criticize the regime, whatever, but wear the damn colors, and wear them proud.

Back
Top Bottom