Hakeem Nicks, I am now a believer! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hakeem Nicks, I am now a believer!

He had a super crappy pro day and showed up like Mike Williams.

no way, crabtree is by far better and will be better in the NFL IMO. Nicks is good and i wouldnt mind him, but we have better options than him and looks like he will falls after that ****ty proday. he came in 14-17 lbs over weight!. and stunk on his workout

He took one for the team already.

Parcells told him to lay around and eat cupcakes so he'd fall to us.:d-day:

LOL!! That bad pro day was the best thing that could have ever happened for us. I know he had an injury he was dealing with that didn't allow him to workout for a while, making him put on some weight. I just hope it is enough for him to fall to us!!

He took one for the team already.

Parcells told him to lay around and eat cupcakes so he'd fall to us.:d-day:

:lol2:

True team player, gotta love him.

All jokes aside. If there is any truth this bad pro day, I want to see the results. If it holds up, then that works out even better for us because we could get great value grabbing him with our #2a pick.

hes a mix of boldin, TO, and Irvin but i think a bit slower then TO.

I agree completely. When I see Nicks I see a guy who physically reminds me a lot of TO and/or Michael Irvin, but not as fast as TO obvioulsy. This kid has the hands, the strength, the arms, and enough quicks to separate. He is going to be a very productive receiver and after Crabtree, I think Nicks is the most can't-miss WR prospect.

On the flip side, I keep seeing us linked with Hayward-bey and it scares me to death. That kid has disaster potential ... a real boom-or-bust type, and I think his chances of being a bust are high. DHB reminds me of a less talented David Boston.

I highly doubt Parcells & Co. draft a WR in round 1, and Nicks will not be available later, so I'm not worrying about him or that eschelon of WR in the least. I really think we'll go LB in round 1 and OL in round 2, leaving us one other round 2 pick to select whatever we want.

I like Hakkeem Nicks butI think the Bears have expressed a major interest in Nicks & remember the Cheaters draft ahead of us. that being said, he would be an excellent pick. However, there are other excellent WR's available that could, like Hakeen, fall in the draft: Crabtree, Maclin & Harvin are rated above Nicks, unfortunately, they should all be gone by our pick. But you never know.
I am not a pundit but have my own ideas of how things could fall:
1-Hakeem Nicks-WR-NC
2-Sean Smith-Cornerback-Utah
2-Michel Johnson-DE-Georgia
3-Brace-Nose Tackle-BU
4-Pat White-WR/QB/RB
mid to late round Center, DE & RB

I can tell you this...BP is not going to pick any damn WR who showed up 17 lbs overweight in the first round let alone NEVER!!!!! he wants character and work ethic. Bottom line.

i will go on record and say i dont think he will be that good. he looks slow and stiff.

Back
Top Bottom