halfhearted fan jets fins review | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

halfhearted fan jets fins review

maralieus

Lets get those balls deep!!
Reaction score
First half was ugly. How do you come out and get a huge 4th down stop at midfield, move the ball and still not score?? Play for the dolphins that's how! The pick was bad, slow on the throw, sloppy route, good play on defense. The rest of the half was ugly. I really believe a lot of players faked injuries yesterday. Nobody wants to play anymore. It's really bad folks. The 2nd td shouldn't have happened but we sure are good at keeping other teams drives alive with stupid penalties. Offense once again looks terrified and is running play after play going sideways. Thank God lazor got canned.

Second half: the second half went so much better. I went out with my gf and got donuts at this place here in norcal called Apple hill. Best ****ing donuts ever. Then I went and saw the new bond movie. It's actually pretty damn good! I won my fantasy league even though I had an off week, still in first place! No thanks to Miller! Tannehill I dropped for a backup rb weeks ago. Oh yeah then my gf and I went home and drank and smoked weed and played yahtzee for the first time in well, since I was a kid probably. Overall it was a nice little Sunday. How'd that game end anyways?? .

First half was ugly. How do you come out and get a huge 4th down stop at midfield, move the ball and still not score?? Play for the dolphins that's how! The pick was bad, slow on the throw, sloppy route, good play on defense. The rest of the half was ugly. I really believe a lot of players faked injuries yesterday. Nobody wants to play anymore. It's really bad folks. The 2nd td shouldn't have happened but we sure are good at keeping other teams drives alive with stupid penalties. Offense once again looks terrified and is running play after play going sideways. Thank God lazor got canned.

Second half: the second half went so much better. I went out with my gf and got donuts at this place here in norcal called Apple hill. Best ****ing donuts ever. Then I went and saw the new bond movie. It's actually pretty damn good! I won my fantasy league even though I had an off week, still in first place! No thanks to Miller! Tannehill I dropped for a backup rb weeks ago. Oh yeah then my gf and I went home and drank and smoked weed and played yahtzee for the first time in well, since I was a kid probably. Overall it was a nice little Sunday. How'd that game end anyways?? .

Sorry for your losses

youre right , the new bond movie was **** .

Sorry I skipped the rant and read the part that hasn't been beaten to death already . Thanks for a change of topic .

Bond movie was definitely a dissapointment .

Back
Top Bottom