Hartline, Fasano, Clemons coming back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hartline, Fasano, Clemons coming back?

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
damn google chrome.... do you think they will bring back all 3? I think we atleast have to bring back Clemons.

Last edited by a moderator:
All signs point to....

AHHHH damn, my fancy wizard's batteries just died. Quick, anybody got a magic 8 ball?!

I think Clemons is a no-brainer resign. Losing Fasano and Hartline would be pretty bad though, so I say all 3 of them plus Devlin.

Replace Clemons with Goldson, Hartline with Wallace and Fasano with a draft pick.

Replace Clemons with Goldson, Hartline with Wallace and Fasano with a draft pick.

I like this.

Unfortunately, what will probably happen is we will sign all 3, and lose out on the top 3 WR FAs. Grabbing a different WR with avg talent.

In watching the videos below of every target and reception by Hartline in my thread below, I realized his lack of TDs is more of the cushion corners gave him, missed throws by Tannehill, and him being over matched by a #1 CB. I believe if we Sign Wallace and draft Swope Hartlines TD numbers could be in the 5-9 range. 15 ypc isn't bad at all...

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...s-of-every-Hartline-target-and-reception-2012

In watching the videos below of every target and reception by Hartline in my thread below, I realized his lack of TDs is more of the cushion corners gave him, missed throws by Tannehill, and him being over matched by a #1 CB. I believe if we Sign Wallace and draft Swope Hartlines TD numbers could be in the 5-9 range. 15 ypc isn't bad at all...

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...s-of-every-Hartline-target-and-reception-2012

So, with 2 other WRs in the mix....he will get as many TDs this year as in his lifetime?

I've heard this before......if Ginn was here when Brandon Marshall was....he would totally open up the field!!!!LOL

So, with 2 other WRs in the mix....he will get as many TDs this year as in his lifetime?

I've heard this before......if Ginn was here when Brandon Marshall was....he would totally open up the field!!!!LOL
yes. He spent most of that career with CHAD HENNE as his QB. Tannehill was Pro Football Focus #13 QB in the league. With another year to connect on deep balls with Hartline and having Wallace take most the attention of the defense. You do realize that Hartline missed the ENTIRE OFF-SEASON with an appendectomy and calf injury and didn't practice till the last week of Training camp?

yes. He spent most of that career with CHAD HENNE as his QB. Tannehill was Pro Football Focus #13 QB in the league. With another year to connect on deep balls with Hartline and having Wallace take most the attention of the defense. You do realize that Hartline missed the ENTIRE OFF-SEASON with an appendectomy and calf injury and didn't practice till the last week of Training camp?

You have excuses for everything
Did you honestly watch any games this season?
If you did be honest with yourself and ask yourself how can a QB be rated 13th with 12 passing touchdowns this season
My advice to you would be to "use your own eyes" rather than take what PFF says as fact

You have excuses for everything
Did you honestly watch any games this season?
If you did be honest with yourself and ask yourself how can a QB be rated 13th with 12 passing touchdowns this season
My advice to you would be to "use your own eyes" rather than take what PFF says as fact
I find it comical you think I haven't watched any games this year. He didn't play like the 13th qb I never said I believe that he was more in the 20-22 range. I think he is in the top 15 next year.

Back
Top Bottom