has anybody sen this mock draft from wwwdraft gurus ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

has anybody sen this mock draft from wwwdraft gurus ?

mercury 40

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you have not seen this, here is the first 10 picks they have in rd 1
#1 SF = wr Braylon Edwards
#2 mia = rb Ronnie Brown
#3 cleve = olb Derrick Johnson
#4 chicago = RB Cedric Benson
#5 tampa bay = rb Cadilac Williams
#6 tenn = cb Adam Jones
#7 minn = wr Mike williams
#8 arizonia = qb Aaron rodgers
#9 washington = de Erasmus James
#10 detroit = cb Antrel Roll
this is all i have time to spend on this but let me know if you want to know about a player and i will let you know about this draft deal says. :fire:

Yea, i agree....SF will definetely pickup a QB...i have no idea why SF got rid of Jeff Garcia, he's way better than Tim Rattay. That reminds me, Miami used to have Ray Lucas at QB....what happened to him??? He played for the Jets, then came to Miami and did so-so. Why didnt we keep him?

I think Braylon Edwards has the most talent in the draft, with Derrick Johnson closely behind. I don't however think that San Francisco will take a WR with the 1st pick. I do like Miami selecting Ronnie Brown with the 2nd pick, he is in my mind the most talented of a strong running back class.

ItalianDolFan said:
then came to Miami and did so-so. Why didnt we keep him?

Because he came to Miami and did so-so. :wink:

ItalianDolFan said:
Yea, i agree....SF will definetely pickup a QB...i have no idea why SF got rid of Jeff Garcia, he's way better than Tim Rattay. That reminds me, Miami used to have Ray Lucas at QB....what happened to him??? He played for the Jets, then came to Miami and did so-so. Why didnt we keep him?

The Buffalo game, enough said.

SO SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man he cost us a 1st round bye!!!That was a damn good team he did alot to ruin that..we man handled the afc champs that year(Raiders) and I think had a good shot at the SB had Fiedler stayed healthy.

ItalianDolFan said:

Ray Lucas was terrible. As aforementioned the Buffalo game was the final chapter in his life here. I mean they call the guy Spray Mucas on here......enough said

ItalianDolFan said:

Ray Lucus is the insparation for my screen name...

He signed with Baltimore for like 4 games in 03... I think the guy is now selling replica shirts on the street corner...

I hated everything about that guy, his face, his number, his ear ring... :fire:

Aaron Rodgers drops to #8 for the Cardinals???....I'll believe this when I see pigs fly.

Back
Top Bottom