has anyone else heard this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

has anyone else heard this?

darkmistress

d'Artiste
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already...but I heard on another board that the phins are bringing in Quincy Carter for a physical on Monday...has anyone else heard this???

Haven't heard anything about it. Doubt it's true.

Muck said:
Haven't heard anything about it. Doubt it's true.
The guy I heard it from originally said he saw it on ESPN I couldn't find it on the web site...I asked him for a link and got no reply...so unless he saw it on an ESPN program I have no idea...I hope it's not true...

Why do we need anothedr QB? We already have 4. What should our entire offense be nothing but QBs running around into each other?!?

FemaleFinFan said:
Why do we need anothedr QB? We already have 4.
That's what I want to know...still I haven't seen any mention of it anywhere other than the board I saw it on...so I guess it's not true - yet...

Another 'blunt blow to the head' if it's true. Perfect.
Hey Quincy, No Bogarting!!!

sign carter and trade jay for say a wideout or back, obviously they wont be great players but depth

Who the hell are you going to get for Jay Fiedler in a trade?

Phantom said:
Who the hell are you going to get for Jay Fiedler in a trade?

EXACTLY !!!! So trade AJ instead, we may get a 3rd string RB in exchange for a 3rd string QB. Jay is better than AJ any way and then we will have Jay and Quincy. Of course we all know Sage is better than both of them, but he is better than the Jay and AJ also but will never get a shot under these coaches.

Yeah, lets bring in Carter, we can always use another pot head....sighs

Ozzy rules!!

FemaleFinFan said:
Why do we need anothedr QB? We already have 4. What should our entire offense be nothing but QBs running around into each other?!?
Not only does this team not need another qb of equal or lesser quality to the ones they have, but they don't need another flake either.

I highly doubt they bring in another druggie given our recent success with them.

Back
Top Bottom