Has anyone ever sat in the club liv section? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone ever sat in the club liv section?

bryan324

Club Member
Reaction score
I have an opportunity to buy a few seats in there and was wondering about the experience in that section?

Awesome! Every time I ve come down from Jersey for game..I make sure I have those seats..drinks at ice bar ..:)

Expensive.

Lots of celebs running around in there too.

Not my cup of tea for a ball game, I prefer to be in the stands. Lots of....umm...distractions in the club.

Expensive.

Lots of celebs running around in there too.

Not my cup of tea for a ball game, I prefer to be in the stands. Lots of....umm...distractions in the club.
lol thats true, I know this answer may result in getting the thread moved but I didn't really know where else to ask, but the tickets are for the Orange bowl, not for a fins game. They will cost me $250 and come with sideline access pregame and at halftime as well as open bar and food. I'm typically a fan of the "football experience" but that price vs what normal tickets are going for has me curious.

I went to club liv for the jets game. I was surprised by the amount of people in the club during a game. Lots of celebrities. I was too distracted to watch the game but definitely a great time. I’m old school and wondered why people would pay to go to a game just to go to the club. But it was packed

Back
Top Bottom