Has anyone ever used this site? (Jerseys) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone ever used this site? (Jerseys)

20 bucks shipping to canada, but u only pay one shipping price and u can order as many as u want.. the quality is mind blowing for the price. i was rocking the dansby the other day at the bc lions game and pure people were coming up to me where did u get that... the site rocks. they have wicked classics on there 2. baseball has some amazing ones. my brother got the baby blue dogers bo jackson and he can walk 5 steps without someone saying wow thats amazing..

ya dont know why they have sperry..

20 bucks shipping to canada, but u only pay one shipping price and u can order as many as u want.. the quality is mind blowing for the price. i was rocking the dansby the other day at the bc lions game and pure people were coming up to me where did u get that... the site rocks. they have wicked classics on there 2. baseball has some amazing ones. my brother got the baby blue dogers bo jackson and he can walk 5 steps without someone saying wow thats amazing..

ya dont know why they have sperry..
might have to try it thanks

Wow are they from China.....................

They look like the bunk authentic jerseys but I gotta say for only $26-30 I would def get one. I got a Tedd Ginn jesey like those and It looks pretty sweet. Think I might end up ordering another one, maybe Jake or Vontae

NFLNHLSHOP is definitely legit. I ordered 5 jerseys (W-Henne and Dansby, A-Henne, O-Marshall and a blue spiller for my buddy) they are all pretty damn nice for $25. I ordered them on the 25th and they arrived yesterday. Weiketrade.com is another good site and they have vontae, s smith, odrick, and misi on there. a lot of other posters highly recommend that site as well.

NFLNHLSHOP is definitely legit. I ordered 5 jerseys (W-Henne and Dansby, A-Henne, O-Marshall and a blue spiller for my buddy) they are all pretty damn nice for $25. I ordered them on the 25th and they arrived yesterday. Weiketrade.com is another good site and they have vontae, s smith, odrick, and misi on there. a lot of other posters highly recommend that site as well.

As I just ordered a White Brandon Marshall jersey from www.weiketrade.com .

and i only get it for 5 days.

fast shipping

Back
Top Bottom